Discussion Topic: Aftermath

Let us know your thoughts here.

Sounds pretty easy and straightforward! Thanks for giving us some thing to do.

1 Like

Collecting stretchers & tourniquets for the wounded on 9/11, WTF is wrong with you?

7 Likes

didn’t know zombies in a mobile game were related to 9/11

7 Likes

It’s in bad taste. Coulda started it a day earlier or later.

3 Likes

how you feel about war an NO towers… it’s s mobile game nothing to do with reality

6 Likes

Another side event starting tomorrow and once again no information about if bear paws are +3/40 or extra ones, I assume is +3/40 for lack of information. Nothing wrong with side events giving the paws but just like the Hunters event it cause confusion and feed back when not clarified. To avoid any expectations just say on the event introduction ; "and we adding 3 more paws out of the 40 that you can get though the bear event. That simple.

1 Like

How so? It’s a game that has an international audience.

1 Like

If they were a company based in Dubai or Bangalore it would be less offensive beacuse it wouldn’t be expected that they should be aware of every day of remembrance or the events of other countries but this is an American based company and they should have planned this better.

It’s an awful big stretch to be offended by this. Maybe you should look in word if it bothers you so much.

6 Likes

Event looks pretty decent, let’s see if it will live up to the description :wink:

1 Like

How about we have a 7/7 event where the Typhoon characters are defending a bridge? Oh wait, that would be horribly inappropriate and offensive.

The dead doesn’t care what the living do. Just saying.

2 Likes

Umm, missing the reference. Care to explain?

Besides, there was a Cinquo de Mayo event for faction assault. Should the Mexicans be offended?

1 Like

It was actually a sexto de mayo event, remember? Oops.

I do. What’s with the bridge, tho?

Can we get something IN game that lets us know when the event is active, if i can get a million pop up/splash screens whenever i open the game at least one of them could be useful. Event is active right now,raid!

3 Likes

images

5 Likes

No its the French who should be offended by that one - Cinquo de Mayo - or 5th of May is when a Mexican Army defeated the French Empire at the battle of Puebla, in 1862.

1 Like

Where do these 3 bear tokens fit into the 40 overall?!? Are they the extra you spoke of or are they apart of the 40 tokens, what?

If you had the common sense to tell us these things ahead of time you wouldn’t have ppl getting confused!