Discussion Topic: 4th of July Event

Let us know your thoughts!

Seems ok

1 Like

Lol this

3 Likes

Lol yet another event. Maybe focus more on what the player base has been asking for? Just saying

3 Likes

Slow down on the events guys. Some people don’t live their whole lives in this game. I have never known any mobile game to pile on the events like this one does lately. If your events were f2p it’d be different but having 6 pay to finish events at the same time just reeks or money desperation

5 Likes

Keep up these weekly release events. It’s just more cards/rewards I can get.

5 Likes

“Be careful not to miss a daily offer if you are planning on claiming the All-American Flag Pac, all 7 required for the final pack.”

1 Like

More collections?
Awesome just want we need atm.

1 Like

Lets see this event and how exhausthig become this game every time,im like events but good events like multiweek events or kodama gold but this others events we need waste much energy for nothing like frezy trainers event,make good ,but we will see this event after he release.

1 Like

my thoughts? blah…

1 Like

There are way too many events going on at the same time and all of them suck. Stop trying to confuse people into spending.

How about you come up with one good one and make it 50/50 between f2p and p2p instead?

7 Likes

Meh. More to ignore.

Don’t finish events? All events in the last six months or so had very nice rewards completely free, even if you technically did not “finish them”. There’s only two or three where spending gave you a really substantial bonus .

On the event itself: It seems alright I guess. Expect the wheel to be very mediocre, but the event seems very easy so I don’t mind, take some stuff on the side.

5 Likes

50 shard box still in War Wheel though :joy:

4 Likes

Not even trying anymore :joy:

1 Like

Yeah fix the war reward system,its old and obsolete,
useless war crates,silly milestones…that should be the high lights of this game WAR events ,WAR rewards
and WAR milestones, put some effort on that and try to make it better!

5 Likes

So the hats are redeemed in multiples of 10, but are rewarded 7 at a time, with the max being 49. So even if you get all the hats you’re going to be 1 short of trading them all in. Awesome design :roll_eyes:

I get there’s always a pay to win element but don’t try and manipulate us to spend to get that last hat. People should be able to spend if they want to, in order to get extra rewards, not be left with 9 hats they can’t use without spending to get one more.

9 Likes

Can we please wait until the current 45 events you already have running are over?!
Bc this convoluted event stacked on top of convoluted event stacked on top of convoluted event shite is getting old real quick.

5 Likes

Fuck it. I quit!

2 Likes

Yeah it makes the last milestone pointless.
I thought it looked good but as soon as I saw this it left the normal sour taste in the mouth. Don’t see the point in them doing this type of thing all the time.

3 Likes