20190916_214807

Playerbase:

14 Likes

FIX THIS DAMN GAME

3 Likes

I would like a new Aiko

1 Like

SHE WILL BE IN THE PATCH NOTES

Meanwhile.How is the progress on Sandy and Amber Henti?

I find it rather poor taste to say all. I’ll deal with all the flaws that have been around, over the idea of forcing new power struggles all the time.
It really feels like being yamcha, Everytime I get a slight boost something else has gone up 1000

I always sucked it up as a f2p I am…but this time to know that my account can be marked “unlucky” and others are luckier is just not fair.

2 Likes

:sob: :rofl: yamcha hahaha or like tien

1 Like

They will give us an s class Kenny, katjaa and duck as compensation

4 Likes

If they do that I might as well just give them all my money and rob a bank and give it to them

1 Like

Tien is the f2p that stay in top 3 factions… they get lots of small boosts, but they don’t go super saiyan

2 Likes

Wait

Is something wrong with normal Aiko or something

Confused

1 Like

Personally I’m in a top 2 fac and currently got my self a new bleed team with ricefsrmer…still struggle but oh well

I will draw you an Aiko if you draw the henti

2 Likes

Shes confusing…like yellow Umi

I have every color of negan, Ryan, three copies of laopo, doc Stephens and a lot of other good 6 stars… but I still uninstalled because even these aren’t much towards that boredum of watching the game wipe so often. If we got a policy of one s class . That alone could at least put opportunity to be using them strategically without making the good 6s irrelevant.

1 Like

How is she confusing tho

Confiding…that special skill that confuses when crit

Give me your acc instead…Does it have a kenny in it?

Red Kenny, blue Kenny and green Kenny lol

1 Like