Dirty, dirty trick scopes

Same darn tokens, lowered the odds

11 Likes

Weird. Didn’t notice. Figured there was a reason they were so cheap. Oh well 5 bucks for 13 four stars here.

1 Like

Think last time they were 4%odds. Now 1% exactly the same looking tokens. Dirty!!!

4 Likes

I noticed, still bought the $1 deal. All 4 stars.

1 Like

They also don’t have weapons or trainers or 6 stars in there either.

3 Likes

Dirty trick, sure, but I’m not complaining. Looooool.

6 Likes

You have that Kenny luck.

4 Likes

I told myself I would pay 0.99 for romanov… There he is… :thinking:

3 Likes

Not really .99 they charge tax as well

3 Likes

Same and same. 13 four stars and didn’t notice.

2 Likes

I got robbed…

1 Like

@JB.Scopely how your company continues to escape the eye of the law from such scheming tactics is beyond me.

5 Likes

5 4*s. I got Scoplayed yet again

1 Like

Looked at the offer just now and saw this trolololololol mean of them.

Look at the wheel before you buy…

1 Like

oh yeah here comes a know-it-all again who thinks it’s ok for Scopely to pull such a despicable move (or implying so) :crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Implying that you can’t look at the wheel odds before hand, as if it’s a very hard task.

5 Likes

This is $copely… after three years of running this game, they haven’t come out smelling like roses.

If an offer is cheap, there is got to be something wrong

2 Likes

All 4s. Used my Google rewards so not fussed.

Life must be miserable for you to constantly check every single minuscule details :-1:

I guess every time before I raid, I’ll now check whether the team I’ve always been raiding has the same exact toons at the same level and tier, with the same weapons and upgrades, with the same mods and correct percentages, with the same AR and active levels, with the toons in the same sequence. Lmfao.

Also, how very convenient to discount what Scopely did was shady af.

4 Likes