Didnt miss any day and look at this

you sure lol? I finished every free roadmap due that iam not prestige club member. And I have all knifes and arround 40 more gold bicks. You missed some for sure

12 Likes

Ya no doubt u missed some I’m free to play no gold radios and I finished it days ago and still collected can’t blame scopes for this one

9 Likes

from what ive read gold bars and knives will be used with the next set so hopefully that will let you make it up.

3 Likes

I did not miss any day

1 Like

I definitely missed 1, during the last war wkend but i got my last knife yesterday.
I have - i think - 15 extra gold at the moment so you must have missed few collections or maps

edit - wouldnt having 34 bricks suggest you had SC at some stage?

34 is quite an odd number. I think sc still gives bricks by 5 or 10?

Sc map is 4

1 Like

yea same no way you short You had to miss some for sure

1 Like

I got all knives and have excess gold bars. So you missed some, somehow.

2 Likes

Missed plenty but its it’s obvious you missed a few

4 Likes

Ah ok it was just the amount of days sc could finish vs ftp…so i assumed they would keep them in 5 brick increments.

It seems like you have a SC subscription for a least a portion of this event, if you collected the free 5 everyday and did the regular map for 5 more you should have claimed the last collection 2ish days ago. If you had bonus gold bars from the SC maps then this should have been completed a while ago depending on how long you had the subscription. Seems odd that you would end up short if you claimed at least 10 everyday

1 Like

We know it wasnt scopely for once, we would already have knife gate

You clearly did. Otherwise you’d have finished.

I missed at least one days worth (10 goldbars) and still managed to finish as a non-Suckers Club member. So not only did you definitely miss a day, you actually quite likely missed more than one

5 Likes

I have been active everyday, how could that happened?

It’s quite easy to forget about the map. Especially when it’s war weekend. I missed a couple the first war of the event :see_no_evil: finished a couple of days ago though without suckers club

Dude, you clearly missed something.

1 Like

Definitely missed something…no sc here either and I got enough and then some

1 Like