Diamond league coins

Don’t punish your most dedicated players for over a year all I hear is how people in diamond have to purposely drop ranks to get coins because they can’t compete in diamond. Don’t punish your dedicated players diamond league should have the best rewards.

1 Like

Diamond gives you guaranteed coins, right? It’s only Plat where you need to be top 15/20.So they have the best rewards.

The question is whether that makes up for the increades competition in league-based events like hordes and arena. Part of the problem is that you can get to a high league through acivity alone, even though you’re weak. Bit of a design flaw.

1 Like

Yeah and I still thing platinum should still get some coins maybe not a large amount but something as we are just as dedicated as diamond

1 Like

Plat 5 probably, Plat 1 is slackers lol.

No seriously, it’s just bad reward design this one. Means the best strategy is to place as low as possible, then bounce up and down every week. (at least unless you are willing to go to diamond). Leagues should not be a competition to see who can score the lowest amount of points.

1 Like

More like don’t punish the players in platinum because diamonds are sandbagging it so they can face no competition

3 Likes

People (including leaders) in #1 ranked faction of their region didnt war to get in p1 lol. That’s how much this league structure sucks.

1 Like

I didn’t do any raids or arenas all week so i can war and still finish in D1.

1. It worked
  2. League structure sucks big time
1 Like

I skipped 4 Arenas and did nothing the whole week except war. Still finished D3.

This week there are no demotions, it is the placement week. Most people go less hard this week to play r low and have all the tiers to come up through for coins.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.