Decapped toons being revived

With proof

@LadyGeek @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

Edit: Just reproduced it. it was Lance’s active. the toons stand back but are still dead. can’t be selected and don’t do anything.
Still a bug but not as critical

6 Likes

Me: decaps a toon
The toon: *Comes back with no head and can shoot and hit a toon with no problem
My mind: What in fuck’s name

6 Likes

Was this a crosshairs (temporary decap) or a full-fledged decap toon? Appreciate the picture, but this picture doesn’t tell the full story. Video would be better - it would document decap vs crosshairs and if it’s just the decap visual not being removed when crosshairs expires.

1 Like

I actually don’t agree with you on this one… The decap caused by crosshairs isn’t temporary, but the ability to decapitate a toon is temporary on the subject under the effect of crosshairs. So if the toon gets decaped, either by normal decap or crosshairs derived, it should stay dead! Otherwise, what’s the point of crosshairs? A toon stays dead for a few turns? That already happens on its own, until the reviver procs…

18 Likes

Crosshairs is temp, not the decap once it happens
At least how i understand crosshairs

4 Likes

Oh, of course you’re right. Sorry, I’m multitasking and mixing up heal reduction and crosshairs. Still would like to know who’s on the attack team to know if it’s a problem with crosshairs or decap or one specific toon.

5 Likes

You are clearly missing the point that is clearly a whale team and they have special privileges like negating decap. We cannot have the whales upset now can we?

11 Likes

By any logical means, the decap symbol should only appear if the toon goes down and stays dead. Crosshair got its own symbol. Looks like a bug, encountered some during CRW aswell.

Maybe lance recover decap? Haha :joy:
I wouldnt be surprised if scopely made such mistake.

3 Likes

That might be it lol.
After all, it does say ALL

Same wording on Mackenzie and she doesn’t clear decap.

4 Likes

Whatever it is, clearly a bug…
I’ll try to reproduce and capture a video

Lost your head? No problem bud, we sew it back on ! I should stfu before scopes take that for real.

Just reproduced it. it was Lance’s active. the toons stand back but are still dead. can’t be selected and don’t do anything.
Still a bug but not as critical
@LadyGeek

Crosshair isn’t tem decap

New feature in the game, if you lose your fighter by decap he can return as a walker without head lol

3 Likes

It’s the deeply embedded code for future decap resist leaking to the surface :grimacing:

2 Likes

Because Mackenzie has same wording that doesnt mean she is programmed the same like Lance. Still wording is just visual info so Lance can be bugged with his active. But of course it can be some other game bug.

decap with cross hairs doesn’t last ?

I acknowledged my mistake three posts down from that.

2 Likes