Dear Scopely, please stop chat banning us for calling out towers during war

This is 3 times now we have had members banned from chat, when literally all that’s been said is which tower they’re going to be taking during war… This is being called as WT, WS, M, etc…

So, if you could go ahead and stop doing that, it’d be great…

Thanks

7 Likes

Based off what @LadyGeek said, if accounts are marked as spam and a 3rd party moderator is passing all these bans, surely they’d start noticing a pattern with all these words - Wt/WS/M/Man/Smith/Tower - keep cropping up across most accounts.

Of course I’m being logical, which may be my first mistake

11 Likes

We just had a 4th member banned… It was amusing when it was just me (2 wars back), but now it’s hindering our ability to play as a team…

images%20(2)

11 Likes

giphy

A look inside the mind of ChatBot 9000.

8 Likes

We do that and zero bans. Think there is more to the story…

2 Likes

Your ac must of not been randonly reported… fake reports gets ppl chatbot look at what your saying.

For some reason chatbot is banning for saying the same thing over and over again as if it was spaming. They need to talk other things here and there to mislead this filter.

That would be consistent with what we’re seeing… we’re up to 5 or 6 banned now… we war a ton, so I’m guessing you’re right and it’s the spam setting that’s triggered the bans…

We had it happen as well so we started mixing up how we call. Spelling it out or saying mhmh wsws…there’s not more to the story im not in ops fac nor do i know them but happened to my fac 2 wars now.

1 Like

Yikes…

dumbrock

2 Likes

Ok what are you wanting me to look at here?

Juxtaposition

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.