Dear PC , it's your time now

So we’ve already see how scopley react to all of our feedbacks .
And how you’ve became a joke as a PC .
So now it’s time for you to take your first action . we the #players_united will values your actions especially in this period .
We need a hot line canal of communication between PU and PC
So there is only two explication of what happen here
1- the PC sell their skins
2- they don’t know a s*** on what to do
And in both cases you’re the one at fault .
So you better gain our trust fast

WTF are you talking about ??? PU is in PC ffs!

5 Likes

The PC are affiliated with PU, and they can say anything, scopely will still do the exact opposite as they just did with laopoop, they have no power over them, scopely are the ones to blame, not the PC

4 Likes

Wow, the self importance oozing through this post is gonna get a lot of backs up, I seriously hope the rest of PU didn’t give the go ahead to this message.

2 Likes

Current PC status is like “If u can’t beat them - join them (or in this case make them join u)”! Few of the starters of #PU are wisely chosen to be part in PC and ofc nobody talks about strikes or boycott anymore:) Nicely played, Scopely!
Still didn’t get the answer why players cannot choose their own representives?
I’ll vote with 2 hands for that naked guy for a leader of PC !!!

Still PU got the wheels newed.
And the others is on the go.
If they havent we still have clifton 1* everywhere

For goodness sake, I’ve seen some ridiculous posts but this is near the top*. The Players Council are no more responsible for s class than the man in the moon. Who is responsible … the people who spend for them.

#PlayersUnited
#Sclassboycott
#Givepcachance

*and by top I mean in the top 1000 or so because there are a lot of ridiculous posts

11 Likes

are you a agent for scopely because you are just always trying to have a fight between pu and pc and there is no reason for this

5 Likes

I think the OP is bonkers. I mean really do you expect the company to rollover and quit making money to make a few voices silence I think the OP is bonkers. I mean really do you expect a company to rollover and quit making money to make a few voices silent?

I’m a 7 star thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.