Dead inside recruiting

Hello all! Dead inside is looking to recruit some active heavy hitters that can score fast in war. We are top 25 in leagues and have won last 5 crw. Looking to keep our streak alive. Time zones not specific just need players that can score fast against the good teams. We are a war faction that goes hard in war faction events we usually shoot for final milestones.
If u think u might be interested in being apart of our team msg me on line my id is spoonk11.
Thanks!

how is my post offensive?

Dead Inside are good bunch. Good luck with the recruiting guys! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

You said a word that starts with D and ends with E and has the world elet in it

Faced them last crw, strong group with good sportsmanship

Are you that polish guy zuza that heretics would baby, spoon feed, and let say whatever the hell he wanted ? Excuse me if I’m wrong but that guys drunk rants were pretty damn funny he thought he was a toxic player or something always saying bollocks to you mate.

are you one of ex-atl guys who were pretty much controlled by goddess if, when and what they could say in global chat? and yes, nobody in heretics would say a word because I was loyal, always kicked ass and they simply liked me so bollocks to you mate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hahahahaha I never played for that rat hole atl and goddess couldn’t stop the Jenkins troll from murdering Jenkins so she a has been control freak hope all is well with you zu long time no see mate :smirk:

You really, really need a new hobby, “mate”

Or therapy classes, a self help book on letting things go, maybe a TED talk on Forgiveness.

When you think about it, it appears that you lurk and wait for someone you dislike to post something, you take your shots, then DUCK and run to wait and pop up again…

The irony is strong with this one, Clark.

Is blow me away still around?

Yea he is but he’s on hiatus atm

Good Luck DI :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Hiatus? He just scored over 1 million in war…

he’s left though and I have a reason to believe he ain’t going back no matter what

we’re both Polish you know, and talk from time to time :wink:

Boring quit boring everyone

Honestly these guys are a fun bunch of people definitely worth giving a go if you want to war nonstop :grimacing:

We’ve got to stop meeting like this Sly :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Bma not here anymore but u can still come war with me :joy: