Day of the Dead Unintended Token Conversion 11/8/19

Hello Survivors,

There was recently an unintended token conversion for the “Day of the Dead” tokens where tokens would convert to 250 coins instead of the intended supply points (1:1 intended conversion rate). This issue impacted approximately 250 players. These players have subsequently had all coins obtained this way removed from their accounts.

Best,
TWD: RTS Team

10 Likes

What if they spent the coins already

20 Likes

And what about the toons they pulled?

9 Likes

If it was only 250 players rollback should be fairly easy

8 Likes

Get ready for the pitchforks and torches

4 Likes

250 my ass…

21 Likes

Roll back, full roll back

2 Likes

What the fuck this doesnt make any sense they already got toons how you gonna do that

3 Likes

They did with SC Andrea

2 Likes

It was way more than 250 you think were idiots?

2 Likes

What if they already spent it? COME ON!!! JUST GIVE US A HUGE COMPENSATION IN THIS DAMN GAME!!! I have seen people’s screenshots with 150k coins. That would be a start for the massive fault you have made. Next would be to fix this broken game. Do you even know how to test a game? Are you really developers? Man you are all PATHETIC.

20 Likes

IMG_3073

The RTS community right now lol

36 Likes

Lol right ! I really think they have. A group of college drop out drinking beer and smoking weed coding this shit

3 Likes

What about them completing side collections?

1 Like

I get it were all humans and we make mistakes but you’re constantly shitting the bed my god and your just gonna brush it under the rug like are plushes?

9 Likes

What’s the point of pull for that Chinese guy if they already pulled the ones assigned to my bucket? Just put a new premier, it’s a waste of 2 weeks

2 Likes

Still have screencaps for my plushies. @ForumAdmin @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely don’t think we are forgetting that promise. Or will you send out some gear ingredients for the inconvenience?

8 Likes

They will send 50k bloody shirts for the plushes

Not the collection shirts the camouflage ones…

5 Likes

Yes I agree. That’s Scopley for you.

1 Like