DAY 56: #PlayersUnited's Report Card of Scopelys Promises

56 days. Dang.

Last week I mentioned evidence of inaccurate and misleading odds.
And then a story hit the press that stole the spotlight away from the “problem that is Sclass”
Now, Scopely will be looking into issues around the Mia wheel.
A good decision and a good step.

Dear Scopely,
Please, respect that your players, (although I’m sure you find us annoying) have always wanted to keep this game going.

We are in it. We see how desolate the future looks for our factions and our regions.

We have become experts on player mentality and behaviour as well.

Happy players, play more. And spend more.

A few whale spenders cannot fill a war queue or a CRW matchup on their own.

You need all the players.

The F2p. The p2p. The casual spenders. The whales. The heavily active. The noobs. The semi retired casual. Everyone!

And that is whom #PlayersUnited speaks for. :fist:

#PlayersUnited
#StayStrong
#FixYourGame
#BridgeTheGap

16 Likes

12 Likes

So true, trying to stay optimistic after one of the worst weeks for players quitting is proving difficult. Especially with AOW running, impossible to log in without that desolation smacking you in the face :pensive:

#PlayersUnited
#StayStrong
#FixYourGame
#BridgeTheGap

8 Likes

At this rate, we’re going to need a new grading scale.

4 Likes

Someone needs to pin that comment so Scopely can begin to understand how they are destroying their own game. Sad but true

3 Likes

Scopely won’t listen until people really stop spending. whales spendling like always anyways. They just need it not small spenders. have u met top facs in crw? full of new promos, new S classes. So, scopely is okay with that. They won’t change for real good thing until whales stop spending. or they will gonna give us very little lure to keep us being quite, then will release new S class and new toons. that’s their way.

2 Likes

It helps…but Scopely needs to see beyond this.
As I said, a handful of whales buying the latest toons cant fill a crw.
And those folks spend because they like to compete.
If there is no one left to compete with… The game dies.

#PlayersUnited
#StayStrong
#FixYourGame
#BridgeTheGap

1 Like

90fb1187-71bb-4c1e-80dc-17bc1177ed7b

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.