Day 45 of Scopely's Promises: #PU Report Card

Great work PU.
Now if only PC can make a similar weekly update on the forums and share it with the rest of the community, that would have been great.
Would love to see the PU Report card include a review of PC’s performance too.

Yeah. The cats out of the bag now unfortunately. The only thing they can do is make s class more widely available and fast before the gap gets too big. Rip 6*…

2 Likes

Yeah i dunno whats worse, limiting it to the uber whales and seeing it here and there (more so in top factions, but still a minority of the 30) or just going full reset like they did with 6 stars and there being lack of diversity in team comp…

1 Like

PC can’t say anything though. Thry signed a NDA

1 Like

Sharing a weekly update of topics being discussed or having active weekly QA sessions with the community is no breach of NDA.

2 Likes

pc can not say any thing :thinking:

1 Like

6 star just like 5 stars yay I can compete.NOPE buy my S-class NOW or die.

2 Likes

70% of 5* never became 6* i feel so bad for them. also 99% of 6* of are no useless once again. smh

3 Likes

This PU stuff reminds me of what I wrote 2yrs ago.
Wish old forums still could be seen I could post the 3yrs and 4yrs ago posts.
Sadly I don’t think anything is really going to change.

2 Likes

Wow.

Reading your old post, there was a lot that I didnt know about Scopelys past gaming practices.
Eye opening and frustrating that some things haven’t changed.

And I do hear what youre saying about the likelihood of change.
But, we are going to continue to bring attention to issues and remind Scopely that the game used to be better.
Its all we can do.

Thank you for taking the time to share @Someloser

#PlayersUnited
#StayStrong
#FixYourGame
#BridgeTheGap
#Promises26

2 Likes

@Stasha how do you expect anyone to take you seriously with all those spelling and grammar mistakes?

1 Like

Kan ewe count dem 4 me plz

And welcome to forums @Xefi :grin:

2 Likes

Nope, im not counting them, just pointing out that its kinda embarrassing. Continue on.

“Kinda”

Thanks!

You must be really bored

Excuse my ignorance but do you guys receive any communication back from Scopely? I’ve been on a break for a while and this just looks like a summary of all the forum posts rather than a 2-way communication with Scopely? I’m not tryign to be negative here but it seems like you’re doing what JB was supposed to do - gather feedback from the players to be ignored by Scopely.

No.

The last communication from Scopely that acknowledged #Pu and the game issues was the “promises post” made on forums 49 days ago.

Its why players are frustrated to see the post unpinned.

#PlayersUnited
#StayStrong
#FixYourGame
#BridgeTheGap
#Promises26

1 Like

“It’s”
Continue on.

4 Likes

Why bother then? 49 days without a reply is a big clue as to how much they care about the Players’ Council and its opinion/suggestions. The S class proves how much they listen and care.

1 Like

Because its not just about one person.
There are too many upset with the way things are.

It’s frustrating and exhausting at times, but maybe the lack of respect with which they treat their players will eventually garner some attention.

3 Likes