Daily mission needs addressing

It has been brought up already but this really needs to be addressed. With “complete a arena entry” every week the majority of people will not be able to complete it.
It appears you are no longer rotating what the daily tasks are, I have gotten this mission everyday and now that the last day arena is 2 days long.
This means once a week I do not get the daily shit.

Another one that needs looking at is the war requirement for weekly event missions. Winning 10 war battles is just as bad as the old win 5 raids in a row.

2 Likes

Is addressed but overseen by the promise givers as usual

Yeah it needs to stay front and center. It is 1 of the many reason less and less play.

Winning 10 war battles was nowhere near as stupid, and potentially impossible for some, as destroying 10 camps. Everyone just sat around waiting for someone else to make the penultimate attack, and then they pounced. I know I did!

1 Like

Bumping to hopefully get a company acknowledgement of this problem.

Tbf this is a significant upgrade on ‘destroy 10 camps in war’

1 Like

Mentioned this last week too. The daily missions should be based 100% on activity. Yet since they got rid of 2 arenas per week, there’s no way to complete that mission every day with free entries.

I’d much rather they bring back the 7 arenas per week, but since they heard we liked that and took it away, i guess we gotta hope they’ll address the mission itself. Not holding my breath though…

Here’s how to do it. Doing the numbers for my timezone (as I remember them).

• Monday daily mission (starting 4AM) is completed by Arena 1, starting Monday 11PM, at any time between Monday 11 PM and Tuesday 4AM, using the free daily entry.
  • Tuesday daily mission (starting 4AM) is completed by Arena 2, starting Tuesday 11PM, at any time between Tuesday 11 PM and Wednesday 4AM, using the free daily entry. This run will give you a free arena ticket from milestones.
  • Wednesday daily mission (starting 4AM) is completed by Arena 2, starting Tuesday 11PM, at any time between Wednesday 4AM and Wednesday 11PM, using the free entry from milestones.
  • Thursday daily mission (starting 4AM) is completed by Arena 3, starting Wednesday 11PM, at any time between Thursday 4AM and Thursday 11PM, using the free daily entry.
  • Friday daily mission (starting 4AM) is completed by Arena 4, starting Thursday 11PM, at any time between Friday 4AM and Friday 11PM, using the free daily entry
  • Saturday daily mission (starting 4AM) is completed by Arena 5, starting Friday 11PM, at any time between Saturday 4AM and Saturday 11PM, using the free daily entry. This run will give you a free champion’s arena ticket from milestones.
  • Sunday daily mission (starting 4AM) is completed by the Champion’s Arena, starting Sunday 7AM, at any time between Sunday 4AM and Sunday 11PM, using the free free entry from milestones.

You’ve gone through the whole week, spending no coins nor other arena tickets save for the ones you got from Arena milestones. You end up in the same situation as in the beginning, so you can do this loop every week. The trick is to use your free ticket to spread one Arena across two days, which works because there are several hours difference between the two. It’s a bit inconvenient for some time zones because they will have to stay awake longer, or wake up in the middle of the night, but this is nothing new, Scopely scheduling always screws some time zones.

[edit] made the table more explicit

1 Like

Aye, I’ve been able to get all 7 by using the extra ticket from milestones by spreading it out too. Means you get the Champions arena ticket from milestones so you can do the last day too.

The last champion arena was 2 days, 48hrs long if you only get 1 free entry from doing the others how do you get the second ticket without paying the coins?
Maybe I’m missing something??

I wish they would take out the arenas, raid and trophy missions out of daily missions. They are basically forcing us to do that shit. I hate raiding and arenas. Why not alternate them. Put some missions like “complete 3 world maps without using ar” or “get 30 headshots” or something like that. Ever since they “updated” dailies its sucked donkey balls. Scopes really needs to get away from the PvP aspect of this game and move more to pve… Also stop with the “watch 3 videos” crap mission. Sorry but I don’t wanna see what other crappy mobile games there are available. If you’re gonna have us watch some videos then at least make them pron videos…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.