Daily ads issues

Anyone else having issues were they can’t watch daily ads to get coins or is it just me ? Past couple of days I’ve had none atall just saying check back later and no matter how many times I check back still nothing

9 Likes

It happens sometimes. Especially if you use an IOS device

2 Likes

Do you know how long it tends to be like this for as I never normally have this issue ? Before this I could just watch my ads straight away and get coins sick of seeing ‘ no offers at this time try again later blah blah blah . Lol

1 Like

Same issue here used to match about 50 now only between 25 and 15

2 Likes

That sucks man but at least you’ve had some 3 days now I haven’t been able to watch any so max amount of coins I’ve missed out on is 450 :confused: could of done a 40 pull with them seems to been worse since the last update in my opinion

exactly the same issue here since yesterday. Android.

2 Likes

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely not expecting a response but worth a try tagging do you guys know anything about this or is there a solution to it

1 Like

Mine went dead about 12 hours ago before I maxed out my usual daily amount. Android.

Previously it’s both fixed itself the next day at the reset time, and in the worst case a week later

1 Like

Been trying constantly for 3 days in a row and not been able to watch one single ad guessing mine might be the week one —_—

1 Like

i face this priblem time to time but atm ads are working ok for me although i am ready for zeri ads anytime soon lol

1 Like

Watch them whilst you can then just incase :joy:

Mine are not working either :confused:

1 Like

atm i hve 7k coins collected through ads nd league tokens will do big pull when will hve enough

Don’t think we’re gunna get an answer from @JB.Scopely so @LadyGeek @Wanderer @Kodak_black do any of you have any good insight on the issue or a way to resolve it ?

Don’t look like it

I keep getting the same ad on a loop for the body boss work out. What you trying to say tapjoy?

1 Like

:joy: lmao well at least your getting an ad to watch tho I’m still getting nothing :confused:

Same here.

Same problem here. It starts again…

1 Like

this is all’s I have got for the past few days a stupid automated message ignoring what am actually saying