I was wondering if I should do a ten pull for Mackenzie with my league coins or wait on a different range toon. She has revive but it’s on active not ar.
Personally I would wait for a different character to be in there.
If you have a shield and and say Erika lead she can be a pain in the * otherwise she’ll be easy to control.
Excellent support toon behind a sheild.
Useless if you don’t have a sheild and a proper lead.
Don’t have either so I’ll wait
There are pros and cons to active skill revive characters.
- Revive can’t be impaired or delayed with AP down.
- The AI is dumb. Revive rush often goes off when no one is dead. Revive active only goes off when someone needs to be revived.
- Moving the revive to the active means the character’s rush can do more healing than other revive characters.
- They revive with less HP than revive rushes
- Revive can only be used twice.
I have Violet on both my attack and defense team. Don’t have a human shield and she still works extremely, easily the best character I have.
If you dont have yet, a disarm should be the toon to aim for.
Mackenzie is so far the only 6* character to remove every type of debuff possible. And she is a revive on her active skill. Not much of a healer but when she can clear every debuff. I’d pull for her.
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.