Current opinion poll

Before this weekend, did you trust Scopely:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Currently, after hearing Tucker’s game design/monitization article, does this change how you view Scopely & RTS

• Wow Yes
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is there anything they can say tomorrow in an official statement that will improve your opinion towards Scopely/RTS?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

8 Likes

Wtf… did not vote Yes on trusting Scopely… that would be a resounding NO.

2 Likes

Too late . There is now a juice bucket :wink:

1 Like

your forum account is in the yes bucket for that question nothing you can change :laughing:

5 Likes

giphy

10 Likes

The article didn’t change my view of scopely, just confirmed what i already believed

6 Likes

I kinda knew this since someone pulled 4 6* on a sc trial. When all I pulled was absolute dog shit

1 Like

My overall view remained the same, but I didn’t think that they would be so blatant about their corruption and ‘alleged’ Fraud. The fact that they believe themselves to be so far above reproach is mind baffling.

6 Likes

I’m starting to believe the odds were a sham just to pacify us and they are actually worse than they show them to be

3 Likes

Ill agree with that. It was pretty amazing to actually see them talking so openly and proud like that… that was definitely a wow moment. Lol

1 Like

The biggest shocker to me is how brazen they were to talk(brag!) about it in a public event.

Las Vegas slot machine odds are audited… Scopelys RNG is not. If a posted odd is not as posted… That’s a fraud.

Why would they ever bring ANY attention to that… particularly as their special sauce?! A billion dollar company should realize the size of that liability. How much does that hurt their valuations?

7 Likes

It’s like the murderer who gets caught because they are so proud of how “smart” they are, they just have to tell someone. Ultimately showing how really dumb they are :joy:

I totally agree thos should be monitored by the FTC it’s almost like a gas pump the county auditor makes sure they are pumping the correct amount so you arent paying for gas you arent getting and that the taxes are recorded correctly. There should be regulations on these games as well

4 Likes

Yep, I keep saying it, scopely is that type of company that forces the need for new laws and regulations to protect people from them

2 Likes

But… but… pixels have no value!!

I have been the one saying this about odds for years, guess now i can say i told ya so. :stuck_out_tongue:

That article confirmed what ive known for awhile now.

I dont think anything can be said, the damage is done, the cats out of the bag, it is what it is, they can however change their ways but words wont cut it, we would have to see action but honestly how can we trust that action, i mean they have literally broken the law, lied to us, etc. Its a sinking ship and they can use their buckets (see what i did there) and throw the water out of the ship but its sinking no matter what i feel.

I also dont like being called names and really would love to let my Italian sailor mouth go off but i will behave but im not a god damn bucket!

My hopes for this all is that in the future things change like other companies dont pull this crap and we end this crap in gaming once and for all

3 Likes

Only voted no on my opinion changing because I’ve always assumed they were nothing but crooks getting rich of off gambling addictions. If u thought otherwise then your head was in the sand

3 Likes

The thing that blew my mind was that they said they only offer a select amount characters\items and when they go they still sell it as if you have a chance to get it. If items are depleted in the bucket no change in the odds no cross over the item letting you know it is 0% chance you’ll get it.
I feel vindicated also, for saying for years that they use player vs player to push sales. Prestige was to be used in factions to get other to feel not worthy but didn’t work and now the faction event missions to use to remove the dead weight.
Like the faction mission to pull 400 premium recruits. All for a smelling salt type reward

1 Like

You can change your vote by clicking hide results and you can reselect if you so wish

5 Likes

Ive been saying tht certain accounts have better luck than others for years. Look at my older post. The odds in wheels are terrible too.

2 Likes