Current gold bars

Do we loose the current gold bars that we have saved and not traded in for the knifes when it expires in 4 days ??

Gold bars will carry over for the next toon. You won’t see them in your inventory, but they are there and you can continue to get more. You can contact support to see exactly how many you have.

2 Likes

Did that come from the PC chat or from JB chat?

2 Likes

They are there, I have contacted support to ask and they were able to give me an amount. So they won’t disappear down a black hole like previous collectables by the sound of it.

I’m sure they can also tell us how many plushies we have. Doesn’t mean they will be used again.

3 Likes

Fair point

Wonder if the new players or returning ones will have a way to get the gold bars if they haven’t gotten enough yet.

It came from whichever source will result in me not having to waste energy explaining myself…

12 Likes

@Vino111vino - As @LadyGeek is saying :slight_smile:

Gold bars will carry over for the next toon. You won’t see them in your inventory, but they are there and you can continue to get more. You can contact support to see exactly how many you have.

GR

3 Likes

Can you please ensure that this is communicated to all customers in game, cos it will avoid the issue of customer who are not aware of justifiably complaining that they were not informed of this, which if a msg is send out now in game will limit such complaints, saving time and money for the business.

We did this in businesses I worked for after an issue with a live product where we had lots of calls and emails coming through… we did an announcement on affected customers accounts + pre message before customers came through to an agent… it significantly dropped emails and enquires meaning we could resolve the issue faster + carry on with daily duties I. E. Work efficiently.

Also it shows better communication and as if… Scopely is trying to help it’s customers by giving this information. + it’s limits repetition of the same information over and over again. Thanks @GR.Scopely

2 Likes

No (7 char)

Is frost and s class marlon our new toons

1 Like

Agreed totally. Lots of these questions could be addressed in game under the support tab where they put breaking news.

I don’t have any information on who the new toons are.

@GR.Scopely I’m also looking for confirmation that knives are going to be used to upgrade them. We know that gold bars will be re-used and there will be the same pattern of gold bars/knives for upgrading them, just looking for clarification:

1. The new toons will also use knives or a new collection item that follows the same pattern of exchanging gold bars for upgrade items?
  2. Will knives still be available after the current collection expires?
  3. If knives will still be available will they be free/collectible/grindable or RNG only or for spending only?
  4. If for spending only, will they be available with coins or only with offers for real-world currency?
4 Likes

I said those 2 since. Those are the only non released s classes. What I want to know is will gold bars and knives stay. And will the new toons go back after the collection ends.

Let me chase the team to get those answers for you :slight_smile:
GR

2 Likes

It’s nice to be a customers and be ignored when giving common sense and potentially multiple issue avoidance information in a constructive manner. Thanks @GR.Scopely

I asked support how many bricks I had and they responded faster than ever

1 Like

Personally if you ask me I can’t wait I’m pumped for the next toons! I wonder who they are? Man I’m so stoked!

Rather than having Customer Support overwhelmed by requests, how about if Scopely just adds the counter to our inventory tab?

I know that you have little input, but perhaps someone can “ask the team”?

1 Like