Curious... is anyone actually doing the picnic event?

I assume this must be the biggest bomb of an event since there is not even any complaining about it. Also I am pretty sure it is not even possible to obtain picnic baskets. Why is this event so long? Personally I am just annoyed at seeing roadmaps that are useless crowding up the screen.

17 Likes

What picnic event?

27 Likes

My apologies I think it is officially the challenge roadmaps for Hina. However it requires picnic baskets to open each new roadmap.

1 Like

Lol. Whoosh :laughing:

8 Likes

Straight over the head and landed in my hamper

3 Likes

Does doing the portion that was free and not looking back count? :joy:

7 Likes

Nope. Used my free sammiches and I’m out. Still #stayingstrong. And even if I wasn’t, Hina isn’t worth it.

7 Likes

If even u weren’t and wanted to continue I challenge you to see where scopely is even making those picnic baskets available.

I assumed they at least were available from the shop at some point? I didn’t bother to check because I’m not interested.

1 Like

I had offers for minimum 160 sandwiches (RNG for more) over the weekend

2 Likes

One word. NO

1 Like

Dont get me wrong I have no interest just seems weird they push sandwiches all the time but it appears there is no way to get picnic baskets. Just makes me think that no one is interested in this event including scopley.

1 Like

Nope :blush:

No interest in a full blown p2p event :blush:

3 Likes

No. Next question ?

1 Like

Other than the opening “starter pack” and the hugely expensive energy packs being sold at the start of the event, yes, no picnic baskets available…

She actually would be decent against payback

Probably make her an early S-class. Then everyone will wish they weren’t a sandwich short of a full picnic.

2 Likes

But but but…that’s all they’re offering.

Lol…
Maybe if it have a few more roadmap components, it might get more attention.

Kindof like the SC explosion in my museum.

I wish there was another single one available (for free). Played Challenge 3 up to the stage that gives 40 medals.

If I had another basket, I’d get those 35 medals from Challenge 2 aswell. :joy:

1 Like