Cupcake roadmap for SC

Any information about?
2 weeks until the end of stash…

1 Like

Can someone please address the absence of the Cake roadmap for Survivor’s Club. It’s not showing in roadmap area, same for the bag for the cake for entry. @JB.Scopely @TayTron

5 Likes

I ate all the cakes while traveling down the road with a map

1 Like

It isnt there

Is there even supposed to be anymore cake maps?
@GR.Scopely

Thanks for the report - I have escalated this to the team for investigation.

GR

2 Likes

@JB.Scopely

Tks

The cake is a lie

4 Likes

Hopefully fixed soon.

It’s been reported and ignored all day, if that map is now finished communciation stating such would go a long way as well

1 Like

Event Timeline

Event Start:
    August 8th, 2019 Thu, 5 pm PDT
Event End:
    September 5th, Thu, 2019 5 pm PDT
Collections & Stash End:
    September 8th, Sun, 2019 5 pm PDT

Note: Survivors Club members will have access to a new recurring Roadmap where they can earn additional Anniversary Tokens. Claim Confetti Cakes in the Shop to unlock this exclusive Roadmap. Also, the number of Anniversary Balloons received from tournament milestone rewards will not be impacted by the Tournament of Champions milestone reward buff.

I’m at 28/30 so would be nice

Thanks GR, keep us posted in this thread please

I contacted support and got a copy-paste response saying that they couldn’t disclose any information on future roadmaps as in…this is not a recurring roadmap.

I guess they are just not aware of the issue… Let’s hope it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

@GR.Scopely I think the timers are off the last one unlocks only 5 hours and 30 mins before the map disappears

Suppose to last to balloon event end. @GR.Scopely

3 Likes

@JB.Scopely
@GR.Scopely

could pls verify?

2 Likes

Cakes are over, and there are only 5 tokens left until the end of the second cache

They shouldnt be over per event thread , last till event end

Event Timeline

Event Start:
    August 8th, 2019 Thu, 5 pm PDT
Event End:
    September 5th, Thu, 2019 5 pm PDT
Collections & Stash End:
    September 8th, Sun, 2019 5 pm PDT

Note: Survivors Club members will have access to a new recurring Roadmap where they can earn additional Anniversary Tokens. Claim Confetti Cakes in the Shop to unlock this exclusive Roadmap. Also, the number of Anniversary Balloons received from tournament milestone rewards will not be impacted by the Tournament of Champions milestone reward buff.