CRW whales too OP

Hello, during CRW war, whale team was too hard, please help me with my team. I did all right and keep loose and it make me sad :cry:. Please help I want to be whale but can not afford 26.95 USD for team.

Picture is related. Is my team.

9 Likes

17 Likes

Several people are typing

4 Likes

Put a 3* Katjaa with Yumiko’s Precise dagger or whatever that weapon you mutilated was in Benedict’s place. Whales will have one heck of a time trying to beat your dual shield team, and when they see Katjaa’s weapon they’ll be too busy scratching their eyes out to attack you.

8 Likes

Dog what in the world is this. Just why its almost like you saw your roster. Blindfolded yourself
and picked the most shit characters and call it a team.

war it is @High_Power

6 Likes

:thinking: The problem with your team is not enough Richards. Get 4 more and you will join the rank of elite players for sure. :wink:

I also recommend that every so often you depot your entire roster. Keeps the game fresh.

10 Likes

how could you forget the most important character. alert komi Image result for komi gun

2 Likes

I just realized who it was that created this.
I almost thought this was someone’s actual team.
Concerned me for a second.

4 Likes

You need to T4 that Benedict

18 Likes

High powers threads always end up as a mess of memes, anime, and cluster fuckery. they are always enjoyable to be apart of.

1 Like

Everyone take a nice close look at John and the description under his name… Faction ### :joy:

Quick someone wake up the chatbot. It needs a visual upgrade.

6 Likes

Pleasure to wedge myself into this anime-fueled trainwreck.

1 Like

Am not have Katjaa :frowning: But I have good melee yes?¿

6 Likes

Related image

2 Likes

I swear the comments section is funny as hell lol.

1 Like

Quite fitting that you have Dick as your lead :joy::wink:

Ha ha yes, very good

theworst
Oy vey

2 Likes

@High_Power

It took me 5 minutes to find this. appreciate it.

1 Like

Katjaa please to the museum. It is certain. :laughing:

2 Likes