CRW this weekend?

@JB.Scopely, is there CRW this weekend? @kalishane created a tournament calendar for the forum that we would love for you to keep updating. This helps as we plan for roster moves and testing teams on offense and defense. Thanks in advance!

9 Likes

Bumpitybumpbump

0 Likes

Cross region level up

19 Likes

For tokens…

0 Likes

Cross region lvl up??? Where do I sign up? I gotta get in on that!!!

1 Like

Followed by a 12 hr faction sr tourney.

3 Likes

Any update?

0 Likes

oh sh*t
Things are getting real, better roll up my sleeves!

0 Likes

Don’t forget the 45 minute Territories land grab bonanza

4 Likes

Since Kalishane left, I get the feeling that the game is abandoned even more. So I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get a schedule update at all. So back to learning event info from vk…

5 Likes

It isn’t - I’m just transitioning and picking up the role, apologies for the lack of communications over last few days as a result, while I get fully setup.

The CRW is indeed scheduled for this weekend
Fri 4:00pm - Sun 10:00pm PT

I plan to revamp the event calendar, trying to maintain it fully updated and also merging roadmaps and tournaments schedules onto the very same source.

32 Likes

Nice to see CRW has decent duration. Will that be the duration for the next All Out War?

1 Like

Any chance newberry and Abbeville will be included in crw or are we going to have a normal war?

0 Likes

Any news on what prizes will be? Will they be lucky tokens again?

0 Likes

We need to know if roses AND lilies will be given out as milestones AND rank prizes. If not, then I’m just hitting the bare minimum this weekend for CRW. Keep $urviving!

…at the very least…throw in a few hundred dumbbells.

0 Likes

They’re both excluded from the CRW matching and should get a normal war instead.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info!

1 Like

Hope we get regular war. Lol dont think we are ready for crw just yet.

0 Likes

That is precisely the reasoning behind it.

Those newer realms aren’t ready to face the others just yet… I do play myself in Newberry so I can certainly relate! :hugs:

Until we can hop around that is… wink wink

8 Likes

Hi JB. Will we get to know what the rewards are for CRW this weekend early?

2 Likes