CRW Start Times 10th (11th) Nov 2017

Hey guys, I usually make a time sheet for the line groups I am in, in regards to event start times with local time conversions. As such, the limit on how many timezones that can be included are limited to 12, so unfortunately, it’s not as all-encompassing as I would like it to be, but here it is, nevertheless. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Start times are subject to change.

14 Likes

I use this:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=War&iso=20171111T05&p1=166&ah=23&am=55

Everyone opening the link will get their timezones start time.
Which is also a great tool if you plan on hitting a territory at the same time for example. Or maybe for the upcoming faction assault :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I do too, lol. But some people prefer to just look at the pretty pictures without having to click on a link. =)

1 Like

You mean “some lazy” people right :wink: :rofl:

Yea pictures is always welcome, thanks for putting in the time and making them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I said no such thing! :smile:

But you thought it! :laughing: :joy:

I’ll accept the title of lazy, thank you goddess

1 Like

Lies, all lies! :stuck_out_tongue:

The matchmaking for the CRW is not good.

We are against 2 far far far far faaaaaaaaaaaaar more powerfull regions than us…

Yeah, rape will be cool…

1 Like

awesome CRW this weekend! Any idea when prizes will be fixed? Its clearly wrong for CRW.

The War Event itself hasn’t started, but the event chat is up in advance. :slight_smile:

Is it just in my Region always that all are flaming and insulting each other often? In the Event chat?

Ours is casual conversation.

Hi,

First question : WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SET UP SAME START TIME FOR EVERY REGION WHILE WE DONT LIVE AT THE SAME HOUR :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Second question : WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT 2,5 HOURS TO FIND A GAME DURING CRW WHILE OPPONENTS ARE PLAYING TOGETHER MANY GAMES ? What the hell is that matchmaking ? Do you need help to set up the rules ? You should hire some players in your dev team to help you make this game better.

Thanks a lot for your answers even if it’s too late to correct anything

1 Like