CRW rewards sad state of affairs / gear embargo

After checking out this CRW rewards it’s safe to say you guys are purposely throwing the game under the bus,

you’ve cut gears from milestones down to half, you’ve cut trainer boxes at the start of milestones down by 1 each milestone totalling 3, not that 3 burt’s would be missed but you’ve also removed a larger aspect some players were using to garner the gears that are sorely missing from the game right now and that’s gear.

I would complete the whole war stash just for the extra gear alone, half the time the toons on completion were not even wanted, but the gear was.

by choosing to add a wheel to this cross region war could have been better integrated with having better characters to choose from and less of the original phase 1 toons. youve literally added Magna glenn chris as anything decent but STILL too old for the meta coming out

THINGS NEED TO CHANGE

BUT FOR THE BETTER OF YOUR PLAYERS

ALL; OF THEM, EVEN THE FREE TO PLAY PLAYERS

8 Likes

They want players to quit, we will not let them win tho, keep surviving. No point suggesting anything to them also as the community is ignored on the whole.
If they listened they could make more money in the long run.

3 Likes

Keep logging in.

Don’t … $

2 Likes

It truly seems like they are trying to push us out. NOT A SINGLE MANAGER HAS DISPUTED THIS THEORY ONE HERE YET!!! It has to be the only reason they keep lowering prizes for events. It’s the only reason that makes sense

1 Like

I’d rather they spend time answering proper questions than mythbusting. Stupid theory

1 Like

Which proper questions are getting answered!?!? I haven’t seen many. That’s a problem! When people don’t get answers to legit questions they begin creating theories

1 Like

Not from JB anyway

I didn’t say they did get answered. I said I’d rather they did

I got ya now, my bad

Well when it happens I think players will come up with a plan.

There’s plenty of youtubers who would take the story.
Especially with all the past issues/lies/gates etc…
A company that’s works like this but isn’t huge like EA they could really get in deep with how they started, work and what they do to games.
Would be like a total scoop on how nasty games businesses runs.
Just need the evidence and players to back it up.

When they drive it into the ground…then we have to group together from around the world…
Line, internet, law

I agree…i need gear!!

Removed the 200 ascendancy medals from 100k milestone too!! It’s just ridiculous, this game is going to shit, first time I’ve said that since 2015. Totally mean it, I’m disgusted, it’s like they are intentionly trying to sabotage their own game.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.