Crw prizes for this coming weekend Jan 2018

Can you let us know what we should expect for the prizes in crw? @kalishane

3 Likes

anything short of an ascendable character will be enough for me to finally quit. The christmas farm event was a total bust. The last month has been the most miserable month in this games history. Come on scopely give me what i need to finally quit. Its a shame to because it was a good game at one time.

7 Likes

Really really really hoping it’s an ascendable 5*…

@spyder @kalishane how about 2x Lillith’s for 100k this time

1 Like

It is not this time. (please don’t kill me.)

2 Likes

What I would like to see in prizes or maybe even milestones is one of those RNG weapon bags with 4* weapons from the Premier Arms Cache like from the 0 Energy Roadmap Event. It would be something different to have them as rewards

Medals or bust. Im completely out of medals and have only ascended 7 5stars. Some people don’t have the entire day to farm roadmaps on work days ya know.

3 Likes

… ouch… you gotta be kidding

You guys really may want to revise the plans of a non ascendable or I can seriously see a large scale exodus of players… 4 weeks of no war… you gotta understand how hyped people are for CRW and to be let down with another war without an ascendable will NOT be taken lightly…

13 Likes

More gold token gonna kill us…

2 Likes

Pencil me in for the 100K and not a point more

4 Likes

Exactly. Wish they’d learn by now

Oh…I hope rewards are worthwhile. So many people in my faction are on the verge of quitting. It’s hard to motivate people if rewards are dog dirt.

3 Likes

I figured jerimiah would be the perfect prize scopley have rinsed all the cash they can get for him. If u didn’t buy him as a ready made 6* for 100 quid U are not gna pull at him now are you so figured just give him away now as a CRW prize

You just got 2 free 6*, how much more do you need lol. Wyatt and dwight were both super easy to get.

1 Like

I chose against wyatt don’t rate him so went for gear instead. But I do think the prize for CRW should be an assendable 5* at minimum and 1st place should get the ready made 6*. Due to the work that goes into to win it. However I don’t think an assendable 5* should be the prize for normal war anymore.

4 Likes

Then what for regular war if not an ascendable?

That’s when the 5* tokens and bennys ect… aka fodder should be the prize. As let’s be honest in 80% of regions the prizes are decided before war starts its always the same top teams.

1 Like

World energy cans will return for those who place 3rd in a war, right? I recall last war they were replaced with raid cans.

5 Likes

I’d agree if it’s given that CRW will stay every other war weekend

If you gave assendable toons in regular war then the top faction is virtually gaurenteed 2 new 6*s a months and the balance in region would be ridiculous. Would make the game even less fun than it has already become.

1 Like