CRW Match ups are messed up

The match ups in CRW are awful. My faction has been matched with top ranking factions almost every time, we haven’t had a chance in hell of winning one battle. As well as this we have been matched with the same faction three times in the space of six hours. What are the pairings based on or are they random?

7 Likes

Saaaame same same.

2 Likes

so demoralising sigh

2 Likes

Rank 2 faction in our region rarely matched with top 5 overall factions in CRW. Got some good points, but lower ranked factions would’ve hated it. :frowning:

2 Likes

As a top ranking faction I can tell you I ha e also been matching with top ranking factions nearly every battle. We know your pain :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, matching this war has been a total pantload.

We’re ranked 31-ish, going up and down a bit.

Got 5th as a match… Then 5th AGAIN… Then 6th

How hard is it to at least get something in the double digits?

On the bright side, I got to rematch a guy with a really good defense from the 5th faction… But still, c’mon, last war this was not a problem, whatever was changed this time should be changed back.

3 Likes

@kalishane after a search there should be a button to skip a bad match and to search again for an equal faction to war with. Also, we need a little compensation for this problem.

3 Likes

It like reverse for us we placed 2 in 7 region war but only matched with Top faction 6 times witch we evened out 3-3 we faced them on like 4th war didn’t get another match till 30+ hrs later. Don’t get me wrong Revolt from Quitman is hell faction hands down but little f up we barely warred against them

1 Like

We finished 2nd and barley faced #1 team. Chandler region tho has a brand new faction of their top players and got 3rd

1 Like

How do you define a “bad match”?

Because this is a ridiculous idea

1 Like

I run a top faction in Fairfield, the rest of the factions in my region are a lot smaller. We have at most 5 factions within our region that place top 100. My faction being heavys gets top 20 or above and we have been pitted against much older regions.

2 Likes

People focus on who they get matchup with more then how many factions are actually active. The overall active factions in war is not that great.

The competition is often very limited and lower factions just get steam rolled constantly so there is no real incentive. It has been the same way since before cross region and will continue to exists across all events.

2 Likes

This thread is one year and 3 months old…but probably still is true even today.

3 months old? My last reply was January 2018 - try a year and three months old…

Still as relevant as today as it was 1 year ago! :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

How old is this fsu hasn’t been in burke for a long time lol