CRW losers war tourney

Why not take the last place finishers from the past cr wars send throw them in a war together? Would give regions like mine, dale, a chance to finish in top 3. Instead we get grouped with white region last weekend…

That makes sense to me. It seems like we always get the same 5-6 regions every crw and they destroy our region in terms of just how many matches they do compared to ours. My region always finishes 2nd to last or last. So either we are just that awful or scopely has no idea how to match regions. Either way, it makes more sense to put the regions that always come in first together and as you said the ones who come in last together.

Are we talking overall region placement or faction placement?
Who cares about region placement. It’s a very small amount of 5* tokens.
Overall faction placement: depleted regions should have the advantage as long as they keep activity up.

This idea would be cool with some tweaks:

Power Region match - higher prizes comparatively throughout the brackets. Would suck to get matched with all of the top dogs and get pushed down without a compensation bump. Put all the regions whose #1 finishes 1-4 regularly in groups. Find out who is really the best.

Weaker Region match - give regions whose top faction finishes 5-8 a chance to snag a #1 finish. The brackets would still be great prizes but not as good as power region.

Overall region ranking, its more than just the region placement, we are lucky to have one faction in the top 10, maybe 2 in top 20. I’ll repeat, many won’t war because we are matched against older, more active regions

I would love to see who would win against all the top winning regions in crw.

That would be cool!!

I’m reading that differently. He’s saying give the top dogs better prizes in their CRW.

This makes sense on the surface. But Scopely can’t fix code so we don’t get booted out of territories all the time, let alone successfully navigate something slightly more difficult, such as this.

Only suggesting us losers/ bottom feeder regions get lumped in crw, not a special one for us. I suppose I should’ve worded it better

I read it as same rewards, just different brackets, which i am all for, we consistently finish 7/8th in crw and our top faction sometimes doesnt even make it in the top 10 , and this extrapolates down so our 3/4th sometimes end up outside top 50 etc. It makes CRW boring i aim for the milestones and sign off as we dont really have much to fight for

fighting for lesser prizes then the winners correct?
Better prizes for moving up then for moving down

Region rewards should be disteibuted on a win/loss ratio rather than an activity ratio

I will be the biggest supporter of this after ending up as the lowest placed region in the last two CRW’s.
Its sad to see our dying, inactive region being grouped with some extremely active ones and we end up with having our top faction at rank 20. Less said about the others the better :frowning:

This would be cool - promotion and relegation based on each CRW result.

Maybe for an 8 region war the top 2 move up a tier, bottom 2 move down a tier, middle 4 stay where they are.

I agree underneath this structure there should be better rewards for higher tiers, but ideally better rewards all around with only slightly (more) better rewards for each tier.

Why should the people fighting too regions every CRW get only slightly better rewards than those fighting 1st place factions that finish behind our #4 faction? If this were to be done, the prizes should scale up considerably for the upper tiers. 180+ matches in a weekend against really tough competition should be rewarded a lot more than 80 matches against ______ competition.

If the reward gradient is too high you’ll just end up with the same factions every CRW. The strong get much stronger and the weak stay weak. I’m not saying no gradient, just not OP 6* toon for top tier vs 4* tokens for bottom tier.

Event rewards aren’t keeping anyone in first realistically. They’ve been shit for too long to make that a valid claim. The people who have stayed on top since 6* launch are the ones who are the most active and the best coordinated. Those who fall behind are the ones suffering from lack of activity.

The current meta isn’t anything like the 5* era where you could build a good team off of war rewards, yet the same people in the same regions are still the top of the heap.

Event rewards aren’t keeping anyone in first realistically. They’ve been shit for too long to make that a valid claim. The people who have stayed on top since 6* launch are the ones who are the most active and the best coordinated. Those who fall behind are the ones suffering from lack of activity.

The current meta isn’t anything like the 5* era where you could build a good team off of war rewards, yet the same people in the same regions are still the top of the heap.

Again, I said better rewards all around, then on top of that better rewards for the top tiers.

If the rewards stayed similar to current then second in CRW would be the ultimate booby prize - you don’t win but you have to fight someone harder next time .

I guess it depends on what you mean by slightly, if you mean more 5* tokens or a couple of extra trainers, it really doesn’t make sense to do