Crw in 12h and we're "blind"

…do we need to wait VK to be aware about prizes and stronghold’s specs ? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Why does it matter when we know about prizes?

makes our minds up worth a dam trying

1 Like

oh plus 10h left of freemod remove so with that time would also be nice know the towers. So we can make right team with right mods

2 Likes

This Is the point…

1 Like

It’s been this way the last couple of wars. And VK has not provided any war information earlier than what was on the forums for the last month at least

Also not aimed at you…

This is exactly why they release it late. So you feel like you have to keep checking back and then rush to move.

1 Like

I’m surprised there are people still interested and eager to find out what the rewards are…

3 Likes

I think last CRW info was post after 10:30 am pst

yes not looking forward to RNG rewards again sigh

RNG - royal nut gargling
RNG- receive neck gouging
RNG- right now, Gary?

1 Like

It’s going to be a war stash, so why should we care about that
tRv08pi

1 Like

I think ppl who enjoy war stashes if they didn’t put characters in that are completely useless, or characters that they just gave away for free recently. I could think of a lot of chars they could use that would inspire extra effort to score well… and more importantly (to scopely) characters that aren’t gonna make them much money on the promo wheel.

@JB.Scopely & @GR.Scopely
Less than 6 hours till start any news on war Data ?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.