CRW Cancelled? Why?

CRW just removed from the calendar :man_facepalming:
Just when blue keys from war crates were the only thing keeping me goin…image

1 Like

What? pathetic

I usually stay positive and just focus on my faction and things I can control but this is reaching a breaking point for me, finally made a profile here bc of this development

I was planning on retiring a little next week, crw cancellation only pushes it forward

2 Likes

Not sure what u think about it but I’m convinced whales council was pushing for widening gap with p2p and f2p bc it’s been much worse since this movement began… I spent all of about $30 in the very beginning and had one of best teams in my region with a little luck but now feel like I’m bout to get buried by heavy spenders with s-class bs

S-Class buff was totally unneeded, I get why they put more powerful toons in wheels now, it reminds me of 6 star introduction. Plain and simple: Another reset to make the gap a cliff

2 Likes

Yeah and hordes removed too…suxs

1 Like

Wow well there goes any hope of completing trophies milestones

1 Like

Sneaky. Oh well. Doesn’t even matter.

1 Like

This is le büllshît

1 Like

Add it to the list. It’s growing not shortening.

1 Like

Thats what she said…

I mean…this sux.
Whats the opposite of brilliant communication?

2 Likes

Why is CRW removed ? @GR.Scopely
Another faction level up next weekend is not going to keep people interested in this game.

2 Likes

Not in the game… but is the war wheel expiring? That seems like something they would do.

Sorry after 17:00 friday in spain. No more answers

In 23 days

images%20(4)

4 Likes

Great, cancel CRW for the next couple months, maybe I defeat my addiction and manage to finally quit

2 Likes

I keep thinking I’ll defeat my addiction too… then I’m right back playing…

2 Likes

Let’s all remember as easily as the calendar changed ot can change again