Cross regions: again they are ruining us

When will they realize that the Spanish regions not only have Spanish players but that their majority are Latin American?
My region (Spanish) must face, once again, two French regions and one Italian.
What is the problem? In the Spanish regions we organize to play 24 hours, however, most of the factions of Italian and French regions usually rest when they go to sleep. Who are awake? Usually factions 1 and 2 of those regions. This causes that during that time 20 Spanish factions are looking for an opponent and after 1 or 2 hours of looking for an opponent, each faction faces the 1 and 2.
I am in the top 1 faction of my region and face the best factions of other regions do not cause us problems, but we always end up being seconds or third because the French or Italians play more wars because there are very few who play at the time of sleep. While we play 100 wars, they play 130 because they always find opponents.
In short, while we have to wait 1 or 2 hours to find an opponent, the Italian and French regions that did not go to sleep (they will be 1 or 2) are constantly battling.
I do not understand why Scopely I can not put matches of the same language. Spanish vs. Spanish, Italian vs. Italians, French vs. French

Excuse me if you do not understand me well, but I’m using a translator