Cross Region War Update [08/15]

Hello Everyone,

As the update for the new version of the game is coming your way, we will have to delay the start time of the upcoming Cross Region War. Therefore, the Cross Region War will not be launching at the previously mentioned date and time which was Cross Region War (Fri 10:00 am - Sun 4:00 pm).

I will keep everyone updated on the situation via this thread and with the newest starting time.

Thanks
GR

3 Likes

Another way of europeans getting fked :slight_smile:

21 Likes

At this point they’re just fking everyone in the A no lube style

6 Likes

Great, this gives more people chances at getting Priya before CRW. Smh.

3 Likes

Honestly, i don’t think it really matters at this point

7 Likes

I’ll never understand why updates have to take place on a day with war scheduled. Maybe shoot for a Monday?

22 Likes

Yeey another jab, there goes us Euro’s having war fun on Friday…

Why would you even update just before war??? We all know how that went last times…

Just update during midweek, when nothing important is going on and oh yeah…while you have staff working to help people with issues because of the update.

5 Likes

Last time it didn’t go well, war broke for months

1 Like

Its a lie. Nothing to do with an update

Thought the update was going live Monday

2 Likes

Big updates always happen before war. Why can they never wait until monday? Smh. Deja vu

Wait, it’s already the week of the 19th? I must have been dazed…

Priya not selling enough?
Couldn’t wait a few days to force the update?

6 Likes

cos scopely never learns from their mistakes thats why they keep repeating them

2 Likes

Abuser d’être aussi mauvais

1 Like

How about a blitz war @GR.Scopely ? Until you do what you have to do
It would be nice for some war tokens and league points

5 Likes

If they can’t run regular crw, they can’t run a blitz. Different platforms will get them at different times.

@GR.Scopely can u try to at least let us have free mod removals until war is launched (just extend it for however long it may be). It’s not going to fix everything but it would be a nice gesture. Thanks.

7 Likes

what is our compensation ??? ok if there is no crw tomorrow, thats cool to me, but at least make it fast the game update ! :sob:

So we are getting the big update today?