Cross Region War Prizes

So ive heard or read that the next cross region war we should get a ascendable 5 star char. Now not sure how other feel about this but I liked how the prize structure was for the Siddiq cross region war y0E3UwpZ8RU
Top 3 all got the character but the tokens changed
xd-yLOh95EM
J-d4ZPsZTCg
DRU7mOLOHCM

Thoughts?

I wouldn’t mind seeing 4-6 also get the ascendable, but no tokens.
Otherwise, I thought it was a pretty good prize set up.

I think it depends on how many regions per CRW because if it’s only 3 regions top 6 getting the ascendable is too many. That would be the same as if back when we get Jose the top 3 getting him in the same region. If i remember correctly the CRW with Siddiq as reward most were 3 regions.

I agree , that siddiq structure of rewards was more than ok
I hope next crw will be a similar one instead of just some rng tokens

Seeing as how scopely can’t do separate rewards for individual regions, I think 6 getting an ascendable is okay. First also gets 2 extra five stars to fodder away, and 2nd and 3rd get one fodder as well. I’ve seen a couple region wars where it was 6 regions or up. Only 3 is hardly fair for them.

yeah I enjoyed that war structure. Basically top 3 got 2 5 stars 1 being a guaranteed ascendable and the other whatever. They should do that again with another ascendable 5 star like Rosita, Barker, Shane, or Madison.

Maybe even Joshua.

We are getting nuggets for Joshua for sure next CRW.