Cross Region War - Matchups - Starts: Friday 07/13 @ 4:00pm PDT - Ends: Sunday 07/15 @ 10:00pm PDT

Me neither lol im lamar btw

Group Y here if anyone else from Y wants to PM me.

bad match making! @JB.Scopely match all got 1st in last crw…

@SandySurvivor is the one that helps make the matchings. I agree though, terrible matchmaking(different reasons though)

Thx 4 first place again

Would like to see what im gonna win though… guess i’ll check vk

Such a :poop: amount of Lucky tokens. Pointless unless you’re top 3. Not sure I can even be arsed to hit 100k this war.

I posted the rewards on a separate thread, from VK hahhaa

I don’t think anyone can be arsed really. Stupid matchmaking, awful ‘prizes’ 1st should at least be 200-250 tokens, seeing as it’s CRW, not normal region war

Thanks again Scopely and hang for stuffing up on the matches and not replying to any messages asking for clarification. Our region has 2 active factions and we go up against full regions with active rosters? So fair!

Clayton, is that you?

Yep! We’ll make them reply scream

Yay! Only 2 months until transfers :woman_facepalming:

have fun with war pigs and your easy first place .

So two 6*s for first?

Hahhaa highly doubt anyone would be that lucky to get both 6*s. But it was a general idea. Maybe 150 tokens for 1st, instead of 100

Hello TROUP here checking in

Sumter here. One of the deadest regions :woman_facepalming:

Wouldn’t it be counter productive to match dead regions against each other, I understand that you don’t want to be pounded by more active regions but let’s be fair if they match 8 dead region agaisnt each other then they would create a dead crw which wouldn’t make much sense.

But it’s not. We’re evenly matched in terms of how many factions and activity levels. So we ALL stand a chance at first.

Being matched with active regions just makes it completely unbalanced and unfair

@JB.Scopely Is the “?” Actual a CRW match up group or does it mean we will have AOW again?