Cross Region War / Friday 06/14 - 06/16 / 4pm PST - Sunday 10pm PST

Has anybody at Scopely ever considered doing league wars rather than cross region? Just thinking it might give a better chance at having more even matchups.

4 Likes

Same stale ass rewards, 16 regions in crw again, Bad A.I. and darn near useless towers. It’s such a bummer to see what was the best event on the game turn into a pile of garbage. I don’t see the game going much longer at this rate, hard to get people motivated for war because it’s the same rinse and repeat every crw.

4 Likes

Join me in cutting free and enjoying the outside world. Just check the forums when you :poop: and all is hilarious… Skull token gate funny… Ai and their fixes… Hilarious. Negan… F that turd

3 Likes

Looks like many casual mid level faction have had enough.
4 1/2 hrs into this copy and paste war.
Skewply hits the start button and locks up shop for the weekend

2 Likes

b8d

3 Likes

Oh, well since YOU asked for it should be done immediately :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

16 regions in one crw is just dumb. Way to many factions competing to try and get better than top 30 even. Used to be 8 now 16. What are you thinking scopley @GR.Scopely, @JB.Scopely

3 Likes

Players: “Last CRW was terrible, 16 regions is way too many, please bring back 8.”
Scopely: “16 regions again? Ok.”

5 Likes

Yes, glad you understand. Now go sit in the corner and be quiet because the adults are trying to have a discussion here.

5 Likes

This 16 region :poop:Just gives us another reason to stop, it hurts​:hugs:

1 Like

I guess this is why we are at 16 regions. So many dead regions with players unwilling to move.

My biggest thing is that our region is locked and yet we are in CRW with 6 unlocked regions and one other locked region… Bs if you ask me. Better region roster or unlock ours… @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

@GR.Scopely

There’s 16 Regions now… we used to be in top50 and now we are being pushed to 100… Please spread out the prizes as well. We want to get war tokens as well… we used to be able to do 20-30 war tokens and now we are getting 5* recruits (well half a 5*) …

If u spread out the rewards… it will at least give incentive for the mid- tier facs to keep going in the game vs making the strong even stronger…

30 war tokens for 41 ~ 70
25 war tokes for 71 ~ 100
20 war tokens for 101 ~ 200 spots if you are doing 15 regions

5 Likes

I wonder why we have dead regions :thinking: could it be sco… No, no way, they never do any wrong :hugs:

3 Likes

There are dead regions because the game is four years old. They put in a feature to allow players to leave those regions as players had been asking for transfer for a very long time. They implemented a system and gave everyone a free region key, yet players chose to stay in their dead regions for easy solo prizes. So yea… this is why we have sixteen region crw.

And now they will be locking those regions and more then likely making many more dead, soon we will be at 32 region crw, would be fine if the rewards were scaled appropriately but that doesnt happen in here, instead the opposite of logic, fun, competitive, etc happens which in turn puts more people off and makes regions more dead :man_shrugging: im seeing a pattern here :thinking:

2 Likes

Well players still have a week and a half left to leave their dead regions. But they won’t. So here we are.

Scopely needs to manually merge these regions because no region will have everyone move out. There will always be some casual players who war 5-10 time a weekend who will never leave because it’s not important enough to them. I know it’s risky and players who get easy prizes will be ticked off, but it’s better for the game.

1 Like

So people wanna stay in their region for whatever reason, not always easy rewards, some are really dedicated to their region actually and you think force moving people will be better for the game? It will kill it even faster, let me enjoy the flames please.

1 Like

So then why are people complaining about 16 region wars then? Look at the picture… there are a bunch of regions who have less wars than my faction combined. Have to integrate them into crw.

Its the prize scaling that people are complaining about. We doubled each time, we went from 4 to 8 and 8 to 16, it takes forever for scoopes to scale rewards correctly. And i dont think forcing those people into regions will up their activity, i think it will make it worse, rewards, events, no legacys, AI, promos like negan and dr, etc have demotivated people to even bother, forcing them into a region esp with whales isnt motivating lol