Cross Region War 11.30.18 / Fri 4:00pm - Sun 10:00pm

Well first impressions this morning looking at our War progress and other factions in global league is none participation, numbers are way down WTG Scopely, love it when there’s nothing to War for

Nothing to war for is certain :joy::man_shrugging:

the rewards aren’t the worst I’ve seen, But the matchmaking seems heavily unfair so alot of us will be lucky to make the milestones. Getting matched with teams 3 times my rep and rank and that is the whole faction

Thanks @JB.Scopely for the improved war experience this CRW! Absolutely loving the offers that keep coming in in the middle of war :upside_down_face:

It’s sell sell sell to make up for Andreagate and survival club fail

Jonny come on the rewards are a joke unless your in the top few factions, we are ranked 3rd in our region and guess what that means you don’t get to pull on the magic victory wheel

it’s always targeted for the spenders, but this time round they are better rewards, but with matchmaking being so poor smaller facs, mine is rank 8th and we dont stand a chance getting put against top facs constantly. So yeah good rewards but not a snowballs chance in hell of getting them

Wonder who is winning in G11 :thinking:

My guess would be Ap then Sb followed by Wao

WAO wasn’t in this war unfortunately :frowning:

I would be fine with this if it was a permanent token wheel where lower factions could eventually get a pull too. But as it is now 90% of players will only get supply depot points.
The characters in the wheel don’t really even benefit top factions but would help lower factions significantly.