Credit where due

Credit where due, shout out to @CombatDevIl for being so active on this forum :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Yeah, he’s like @dash circa 3 months ago. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

images

16 Likes

Keep up the great work. Also when is assault going to be live? :slight_smile:

We’re still in Beta and doing late fixes so the release can be as smoothy as possible. so there is no factual date yet, but it will be soon :wink:

1 Like

@CombatDevIl is there any plans to help new beta players? Ive just been accepted but none of the new beta testers can test faction assault due to being weak compared to everyone else on the beta regions and not having strong eneough teams to compete in the faction assaults

Appreciate that. I’m really excited for some new game content and it’s good to hear you are making sure it comes out with no issues.

1 Like

That’s is something that I don’t know lol. I don’t even know who is in charge for Beta regions, sorry.

Thats a shame lol. Was looking forward to faction assault :joy:

1 Like
split this topic #10

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: [NEW EVENT] November FACTION ASSAULT Updated Blog + PICS

Word is born! Thanks @CombatDevIl

1 Like

Yes! Thank you @CombatDevIl and thank you community for being kind to him. He does it out of the kindness of his heart cause he cares about the community. :slight_smile: I look forward to the days when we have even more dev support on the forums.

5 Likes

Here’s hoping it’ll go smoothly and become a new, enjoyable regular feature (not like Faction Territories).

Would be nice if some other ppl would join the Forum too. Maybe LiveOperation :thinking:

Yea, i’m working on it. I don’t blame devs for being shy.

The forums are pretty intimidating. I’m very appreciative that @CombatDevIl is here!

1 Like

Its true that someone from LiveOperation would get the biggest Flame which they have ever seen in their life :worried:.

1 Like

The longer it takes for them to show up, the worse it is going to be, especially with the way rewards continue to degrade. At some point it doesnt matter how open or nice they are when they come here, if it’s not soon, all the will be met with is unending hatred and bile for how they are running this game into the ground.

1 Like

Im not sure if the Chance will get higher if the Flame gets worse…

:fire: :zipper_mouth_face: :fire:

Better they get in here sooner, get it over with, and start trying to fix things then stay away and continue to slowly strangle the game to death.