Crafting Territories Not Working

So it seems that owning crafting territories does not help with crafting. Is this a bug? This would make sense why I have been wasting my epic crafting tools.

1 Like

Yes I noticed that too a while ago

So it seems that owning crafting territories does not help with crafting. Is this a bug? This would make sense why I have been wasting my epic crafting tools.

In what way are they not working? Does the bonus not appear when you go to craft? Have you been not getting critical success even though you have both critical territories? Have you not gotten regular success even though you have both success territories?

I have not gotten success. The critical bonuses do not show prior to adding critical parts like they did before.

Not gotten success so it failed? Or not gotten critical success?

Also don’t craft immediately after getting the territories, sometimes I find there is a lag for the bonuses to show up. So don’t craft if you don’t see it.

1 Like

That would make a bit of sense but I do normally wait a few minutes. Epic weapon crafting is extremely difficult and the odds of even crafting 4star has gotten more difficult

1 Like

Showed up fine for me. What region are you in? Next time can you take a video where you show that you have the territories then don’t get the bonus?

I will take pictures. Not very tech savvy with video recording from my phone. When I used crafting parts I did have the chance increased but without them it was 0

Thanks! Video is more helpful, because it confirms that the screenshots are taken at nearly the same time. I’ll keep an eye out next time I craft as well.

I didn’t know how to take a video from my phone so I had my wife record with her phone. Now it says it won’t let me upload it

Email ladygeek.rts@gmail.com thank you!

Emailed. Thank you. Wonderful war we having huh?

Hey @GR.Scopely there is still the issue while crafting, even if we get both territories maximum percentage is 65% instead of 80%.

any clue of when it’s going to be fixed?

1 Like

This is on purpose, before it was a glitch resulting in the percentages stacking not multiplying 65% is the accurate crit chance this was addressed in the latest update

1 Like

I believe it is fixed now according to scopely. It is 30% of 50 which totals to 65%.

That´s so lame… D:

Its a bunch of bs too. They’ve definitely nerfed crit chances. In no way do I believe it was a visual glitch before showing 80% when it was always 65%.

2 Likes

Nobody ever got 80%, it was always 65%. The visual glitch was that it showed 80% when nobody was actually getting 80%. They fixed the glitch, and now display the right number.

1 Like