Cracked pipe missions?

Where are the crack pipes?

2 Likes

I think a bug when they still don’t add the offers to get the pipes.

Jeez, 10 pipes and a little of prestige for $5. What a scam.

2 Likes

Mainly the store or the roadmaps that cost coins I assume.

1 Like

Trick me once shame on you scopely
Trick me twice shame on me.
Wallet stays shut

8 Likes

I believe Eugene took them for his “science experiments”

1 Like

4 Likes

What are these for? Can’t find my tablet

Worse toons this time round. Tyreese is completely outdated, Louis isn’t too bad I guess but is the weakest disarm imo.

1 Like

Museum collection event for Louis and yellow Tyreese, similar to the Violet and Cole roadmap a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

Another money grab, eh? Wonder how much they made off of that last roadmap if they’re keeping up this tomfoolery.

4 Likes

Its time for taxes and whales gonna whale, some will say i dont need this toon they suck but they will spend anyway and this is why we continue getting crap like this

5 Likes

Pay up folks…

2 Likes

You think people would be used to this by now? Yes they are trying to make money lol

2 Likes

So many p2w ‘’’’’‘events’’’’’’ how about some real events?
Seems like lately all I do is ‘‘pass’’ on all these toons, I was already doing that on WHEELS but now museum too.
They don’t even give ways to grind out to try for these tokens (except coins but after leagues? nah son)
No creativity no imagination cleary there isn’t love for the ‘‘game’’

14 Likes

crack pipe missions

3 Likes

Yes, but there are ways to make money AND keep your user base happy. Scopely is only concerned with the former. The latter be damned.

5 Likes

Even tho spending puts u in favor u can get some good stuff for free

Not sure about that. The decap and sandy event was free or under $10 and players still weren’t happy. I think anything that involves any money at this point is a turnoff to most. As someone who paid $100 for Louis, I would have loved to get him at this price.

1 Like

Rough estimate (worst case scenario):
Louis 12.5k coins - 150$
Tyresee 16k coins - 200$

3 Likes

One good thing in the middle of a stampede of bad doesnt do much.

3 Likes