Covington, come join us

Our Region is finally working together in hopes of f2p staying . We welcome anyone new granted it’s always a rough start, no matter where u start.

1 Like

Starting over will not be easy if you’re not a spender because 6*s are required for competing yet the resources to ascend and upgrade 6s are mostly limited to tourneys.

2 Likes

Yea but if ur f2p starting new is imposs.
Jeff Davis is what 60 days old and alrdy s4++ teams.
Starting anywhere is rough. I’m just saying we trying new things and trying to help f2p out.

1 Like

It’s not even that old. It’s around 45 days old. I feel sorry for the f2p in Jeff Davis

1 Like

Why I invite anyone to Covington. We have come together as a region to help lower lvls and try to save our f2p. I’ll post some players rank on Davis…

Screenshot_20180104-125918

2 Likes

We have faced covington a couple times in crw. Everyone I’ve talked to from there during our crw seemed like good people

1 Like

Ty. We actually just came together on numerous things including Territories. Granted starting is a pain always but easier when people willing to give pointers and help on weapons

Kind of hope Chilton faces Jeff Davis in CRW. I know he’s being looked into for cheating, but I want to see what the hype is about that Zero guy.

1 Like

Wow really?

If you do know anyone, we do have some top 10 facts willing to help new to our region players

yep