Continue of the Domination Missons Ideas and more

character
misson

Hi there. The New Domination Missons were a amazing addition which helped especially newer players, but now
most of the Players already finished all 3 Dominations and the addition of new ones would be highly appericated,
so I wrote down some of my Ideas and Wishes for the next Domination Missons and more.

Domination Part 4 - Complete 200 SR Stages

Choose a Reward:
5* Alert - Erin
5* Fast - Carson ‘‘Life and Death’’
5* Strong - Sawyer
5* Tough - Carl ‘‘What Comes After #2’’

Domination Part 5 - Complete 300 SR Stages

Choose a Rewards:
5* Alert Ascendable Jeremiah ‘‘March to War’’
5* Fast Ascendable Jesus ‘‘Christmas Edition’’
5* Strong Ascendable Negan ‘‘A New Threat’’
5* Tough Ascendable Ezekiel ‘‘Winter Edition’’

Domination Part 6 - Complete 400 SR Stages

Choose a Reward:
5* Alert Ascendable Governor ‘‘A New Threat’’
5* Fast Ascendable Aris ‘‘Rise to Power’’
5* Strong Ascendable Ivanova ‘‘Road to Survival #2’’
5* Tough Ascendable Mackenzie

I tried to stay realstic and thought about the realism of every single character :slight_smile:

I just don’t get how a troll Topic or a Topic written down in 5 minutes gets more attention than
something like this. A bit early there was a Topic about the on-going of these missons and still

i like it really makes the game funnier and makes you try i just think to avoid this again since the rewards are better it should be maybe 550 sr stages instead of 400 it keeps you going

Nah! You’re being greedy now

SMMFH!

Yeah, I thought about this too. Originally I also planend to put in another Domination Misson and later on
Mano Hano when I know the full Rewards

The dominance of trolls on here is annoying!
I‘d like to see these missions repeated also. My vote‘s on Aris. I want her for the longest time!

Never on your wildest dreams

This will ofcourse never happen. I would be fine if they make domination 4 a reward to get all the gear to upgrade to t4 5* and domination 5 8x benedict and then domination 6 all the gear needed for 6*

I don’t understand the player base on here. Scopely resets the missions for us and give us a free ascendable toon for completing SR stages and you’re still not happy. I’m assuming most of the players saying these types of things are F2P and as always looking for a handout. If so you have two options.

1. Pay for premier badass characters and try to dominate the field

Or

1. Be a F2P player and take what scopely gives you and always be in the middle of the pack.

As a P2P player it’s frustrating to always see F2P on here talking about they deserve a participation trophy for just logging in. Pay up or shut up.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.