Community Managers

Has anyone seen them recently

1 Like

No both have went mia again… no help responses or unpcimg info . We are getting used to it though at this point. This forum besides vk leaks is pretty much useless

1 Like

GR and JB are in a civil partnership and they cycle to work together on a tandem bike.

1 Like

Are you really pregnant and is your name really Lori everyone on the forum has been wondering?

That would mean @anon76032564 would be pregnant for over two years so far and that’s not possible.

3 Likes

Maybe it was a quick turnaround and she’s promiscuous, did you think of that?

2 Likes

I’m thinking it’s not even a “she” but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Finkel is einhorn

2 Likes

There’s only one very fertile woman/man who can answer that.

1 Like

Einhorn is finkel

82E8255A-9F46-41DC-BAD1-8D5D10947518

@JB.Scopely opened the forums saw the mess and said nah I ain’t dealing with that today lol

7 Likes

has to take it to the team and get a response first

but then they made a new shiny op toon and he will be back to show us what premium teams we cant make xd
giphy%20(26)

7 Likes

That’s funny gotta give u that!

Neither is the zombie apocalypse if you think about it. Or five magnas defending against five alphas. Sooooooo

@Kodak_black is the community manager now, you all should DM him constantly he will provide the intel of scopey and what is happening

4 Likes

Wait we have community managers?

1 Like

@Kodak_black what’s the status on these issues? Can you take them to the team? This “team” seems to have become 1 guy working on a windows 95 computer…

Yes I will take them to the team personally I’ll see what they say.

2 Likes

Thanks you are my favorite f2p player today

2 Likes