Commonwealth is Event is pretty good, which scares me

So I’ve been able to get an Aarov and Priya for $1 pretty much. Other faction mates also bought the $1 offer which technically makes it more, but you get the point. Now the scary part is why are they making 2 top tier toons pretty easy accessible? Is 7* coming out before WOC? I’ve came out of retirement almost 3 months ago and its been a grind to finally be able to take down all if not most of the whale teams, really hoping they dont just kill all that hardwork after giving us some amazing S Class toons.

1 Like

They are very good toons but they’re also some of the oldest S-Class toons. They should be more easily accessible by this point. So I don’t think this event is any justification for concern.

5 Likes

This is basically for new faction and new players that didn’t have the opportunity to collect those cards,and since they are the most common characters ,that’s basically the only way to get them at this point of the game…

1 Like

I’m glad to get more of Priya. Don’t care for aarav though.

1 Like

I got Raven, enough trainers to get my 6* Mercer and enough banners to get cakes to claim Kenny. Plus…I don’t have to do it anymore.

1 Like

I hope we meet your factions in war.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.