Commanding toons

This might be a noob question but haven’t seen it asked nor have I seen people trying it out on teams. If you have two toons on a team can they both “command” a toon in one turn ?

Did come across a couple of teams with 2 command toons but have never experienced that they use their command both in one turn / wave. I think this isn’t possible in their game mechanic. Could be wrong though.

1 Like

Each toon can only be commanded once per turn
But
You can command a command, who can then command another toon and that command can command the commander that commanded him
Facts

5 Likes

I’ll try it out and let you know if no one says anything. Guardians can go off only once per turn but toons like lacerator shiva can go off multiple times a turn but not if they attack the same toon.

Apollo is correct, two can go off in one turn but the next turn the commanded toons can’t do anything so I don’t think it would be smart to do.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: I have dale and nik and was thinking about putting them on a team together but didn’t know if it would work

I faced a team with 2 commands and 2 Zachs. Both Zachs were commanded on the same turn

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.