Comic characters that need more toons

@kalishane please acknowledge this thread

Yes, he is. Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t see how that’s relevant to anything I’ve said. Could you help me out on this?

You’ve got the wrong guy. I was quoting mr muffintop. That’s why it was in the light grey box.

All good my friend haha. Benjamin is also from the kingdom, too.

I just think it’s funny a bunch of comic characters that are not made or updating characters in comics but they go out of their way to just make stuff up. The only reason I started playing this game was it was based on comics.

Exactly. I would take a Carol, Sophia, or Allen any day over Darius

Porque só existem 2 Sophia? ELA ESTA VIVA AINDA, CRIEM ELA NA VERSÃO ADOLESCENTE NO JOGO POR FAVOR

unnamed

Why can’t we have Darly!!!
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::tired_face:

I agree, it’s pretty bizarre. I definitely don’t feel any attachment to sawyer or Kay, however cool they may be. It’s the comic and telltale characters that I actually enjoy playing with.

Sorry buddy, that’s amc territory. He’s not from the original comics, which is what the game is based off of (which is why certain characters, like carol, rick, and Hershel don’t look like the tv show counterparts). You can get your crossbow fix with Dwight and yumiko though!

But Darius also deserved some love. I’m just sick of all the Rositas, Negans or uncreative and
uncessary new characters like Koa, just Lee who got run over by a bus… many times

Sawyer is one of the few orgins characters I really feel attached to, other being Benji and a few
Others, but I feel the same about many characters

Yeah I know that.

2018-03-29-23-30-24

Pele, maracana, caipirinha

Criem um Tobin 5 estrelas resistente(azul) no jogo!
Tobin_hq

Thread consolidation @Andrea_Scopely

Bem que vocês podiam criar uma Lydia 5 estrelas vigilante no jogo
images%20(2)

2 personagens super importantes e que deviam ter eles 5 estrelas no jogoimages%20(6)images%20(5)

Scopely crie esses dois jovens de Alexandria no jogo

Josh129Anna_comic