Come War with me ...OR ELSE!

Let’s get some wars in. Join for discussion and strategy.

5 Likes

I will join

1 Like

Will see ya here buddy.

Lol love your streams bro. So funny and entertaining

Or else what!? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

He will raid you and take your rep :smirk:

2 Likes

Not my precious rep!!!

2 Likes

Its very important!

2 Likes

Or else, I will report and ban you for 24 hr. I will scopely you.

5 Likes

We shall ride to the gates of Valhalla and raid the unworthy.

2 Likes

The veggieman is coming for ya.

1 Like

Bring it on I’m not afraid of you! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Where are the moderators when you need them… Oh yeah nowhere to be found :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the vid @vegmeisterTV

2 Likes

No problem buddy and seriously, thanks for the support. Very much appreciated.

2 Likes

1st, Im in BL…you beat my team but I dont use my real war team in a blitz. … pointless against no top competition.

2nd, you been in Ashes for a whole week…
We finished 3rd last CRW while Ashes finished outside top 10. How did we come out of nowhere?

3rd, free to play wouldnt have Andrea. Whoop!

4th, you need advice how to attack? Seen ALOT of terrible attacks from you! Tried to help.

5th, when I was in the same faction as you were in, showed you what tower teams to use and yet you are running Mira and Abe…? That team wont beat ANY team from a top faction.

6th, We were in the same faction and you never, NOT EVEN once got MVP over me.

But really good to hear you bitch and moan as usual. Complaining about RNG and how it is “fishy” it doesnt work against us… Git Good!

2 Likes

Lol :joy: I have a hunch on who you are and if you are whom I presume, this is going to be fun. Hypocrisy coming from the biggest crybaby I’ve ever seen.

1. I’ve beaten all your teams with relative ease in raids. Blitz/war is different due to towers and with my live stream not taking attacks seriously. Still won 13 out of 20 attacks despite not having any towers against good defenses.
  2. Congrats, your fac did well in 1 crw event prior to my comment. Essentially coming out of nowhere.
  3. Having played over 3 years and maybe have spent a total of $70-100. I’ve got Andrea T2, awesome.
  4. What are you going to advise me? Buy every toon in the game? Use Raven’s AS T1? No thanks haha. You can’t even beat teams in my fac with all the resources at your disposal.
  5. I know of various setups, that one works best for me.
  6. Lol fallacies all around. I won I’d say about 1/3 of matches in the same group as you, every other match i was right behind despite you not going after towers and attacking differently than the strat. For example, skipping to camp b before finishing A. Not much to be proud of.

Last but not least… Oh man you’ve seriously made my night. You were known for being a whiner in LOM. Constantly crying when you couldn’t beat a team and saying you were going to retire and throwing fits, despite having all the resources/toons in the game at your disposal. Would call people you couldn’t beat, hackers, including people in your current fac. Remember how you “warned” us all about them. Lmao, take a seat kid, you’ve been schooled. You need to ■■■■■■■*

1 Like

You kids! :wink:

1 Like

I can handle criticism but I’m sure you’re smart enough to see that was a personal attack. I responded is all.

@kookland look who’s talking about being “very rude and crazy” :rofl:

Oh God the irony in this statement :joy:

2 Likes