Come on bring back blitz war, it's more fun then solo raid

I was so ready for this blitz war and you took it away :frowning:

9 Likes

So tired of lvl up after lvl up so boring you would think with all the money they make they could innovate a way to keep us entertained Smh

2 Likes

Is it just me who doesn’t care about the level ups? It’s pretty much free prizes, minimal effort. I’ll put up 500k except once a week where I’ll try to push for 1.25m (league token related). I don’t get the fuss lol, it’s not league related, usually not a faction, it’s surely better than nothing?

3 Likes

We never had a blitz war in a long time that’s the difference :frowning:

1 Like

Wasn’t level up still on anyway? It was solo raid that replaced it

1 Like

wait for real? Whoops let me change it LOL

1 Like

yup and i dont see why we cant have lu, raid and blitz? not like you HAVE to participate and HAVE to have only one event at a time… atleast this will give us something different than same old routine…

2 Likes

I’m pretty certain lol, I think level up took it’s usual Mon-Tue slot and blitz took the Tue tourney

2 Likes

Ya you are right lol

2 Likes

Tell that to everyone complaining about level ups

There’s two, three is a little overkill and using up too many eggs for an omelette. Is that a saying? Let’s make it one anyway. I’m not against blitz, as I’ve said elsewhere, I’d like there to be a biweekly rotation between blitz and onslaught, i.e week after next CRW would have blitz. We shall see

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.