Collections are out of control

So I need torches and then with torches I can get ice cream cones…no wait, we just added chocolate cake so no I can get that. And then I need my yin’s and yangs and don’t forget to get some gold bars…and blue keys and red and blue kites as well as red and blue and green and black flags. I think I’m also goi g to need some maxed out toons for some of the collections which I don’t think I even have the toons to max out for most of those…then I still need some knives and comics…I’m pretty sure I need some other stuff, somewhere that isn’t even available anywhere. Oh…and I need those typhoon things which I can’t remember if I need to finish some other collection to get those.

There are currently over 30 different collections going on at the same time and in the end, most of us won’t complete most of them…club members have an additional 9 I think…which I don’t even know what those are but I can only imagine how awful those must be.

Really, you need to stop…or just make like 2 collections that can be used for your choice of 8 different things.

25 Likes

I agree with you 100%.

1 Like

And it’s only going to get worse seeing as S-class are only going to be available via museum collections (Scopleys words):hugs:

3 Likes

Like, why do the S class characters need timed collections? Just let them be permanent :man_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

Seems like the problem with having a universal collection is that players can hoarse them to get the newest promo. So I can see why they are doing it the way they are.

Yea but at 2 month that mesuem is going to be a shit show, much more than it already is

I dont see the issue with the hoard for latest character. It helps people be competitive even for a short time. This may encourage them to spend as they can have more fun actually doing well.

2 Likes
1 Like

Honestly I don’t know what to do either. I’m like… okay if I get this, then I can get this… but I need another one of these for this.

I’m literally sitting on loads of “stuff” that I have no time to calculate and figure out.

2 Likes

i toad a so

1 Like

Of course we don’t see an issue… but scopely does lol. All these players who already bought the S class toons and now are getting extra collections in events can then turn them in for a new promo? And scopely lose out on that money from the whales? Yea not going to happen lol.

1 Like

It’s a business decision on their part. The more confused players are, the more likely we will dilute our efforts by trying to get EVERYTHING which means we will have to buy stuff to get anything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.