Collection for Slater

I was wondering, Slater was one of the few promos I’ve pulled on recently, and usually they have a collection that goes with them for sclass collectibles. Will that be the case with slater? @GR.Scopely ?

1 Like

Hmm… will you spend more if so?

Doesn’t seem like the cards for the latest toons have been in the red velvet collections if that’s what you are asking.

Think he is talking about red velvet collection that uses Slater. He should I think but they could have deep sixed. I wouldn’t be surprised if red velvet is done soon.

Yea. I think he will be a red velvet box come Sunday I believe. The question is will it have his cards.

Slater isnt s class.

2 Likes

Did me a 10k offer during double coin event, so no. Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

Save them for s class just get zander.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2: Thanks

Gratz guess you can swap his weapon and he will be ok

I dont think Kyle had a collection associated with him either so prob nothing for Slater. He looks like a great command imo

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.