Colbert War Weekend GG AP and Notorious

Just wanted to say thank you for Notorious for coming over to say hi in Colbert this past weekend. Gov was a man of his word and brought his crew. The matches were quite epic with quite a few eclipsing the 200K mark on both sides. Coins and cans were flying!

Both sides had a lot of class for the most part through the weekend. Some of the rest of Colbert didn’t really appreciate Notorious coming and there were some words there but AP and Notrorious had pretty good sportsmanship between them.

Congrats to Notorious for really putting a whoopin on us. I personally could not be more proud of our guys and gals though as they fought and fought and were able to give Notorious a run for their money (pun intended) giving them a lot more losses than I’m sure they expected.

I was for the most part a bystander and wouldn’t have been a factor anyway as some of you know I’ve taken several steps back from the game. I’ll still be around the community but not nearly as much as in the past and I can’t see staying in AP much longer as I don’t want to be a handicap for them but I’ll still be around somewhere :slight_smile:

Thanks for Notorious and AP for at least allowing me a front row seat to watch the mayhem this weekend! Two of the best factions ever put together I have no doubts!

P.S. Slime holy crap man you are a frigggin beast! Frequently scoring double anyone else on the faction. Simply crazy bro.

Bill
AP

8 Likes

Don’t quit bill your a legend bro

Haven’t you quit like 3 times in last week?

6 Likes

No d bag just the one time but my friends convinced me to stay part time at least. And that’s the same thing I’m talking about here not announcing anything new

image image image

8 Likes

Sad face :pensive:

So it’s cool to see who won this weekend…

Neither faction, Scopley won…

4 Likes

Same for Vendeta. Dude deserves equal props.

FYI equal props from other side shared here.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

It was really an honor to be part of this incredible and very very tiring war ! I seen so great defense in AP that sometime made me so mad lol

This was so true, we were not thinking to have such big resistance, great job AP !! :

Blockquote
I personally could not be more proud of our guys and gals though as they fought and fought and were able to give Notorious a run for their money (pun intended) giving them a lot more losses than I’m sure they expected.

It will take so many time to fully recover from that lol

cheers guys

2 Likes

Question: Why does a Notorious member have 40k and someone from AP have 26k. Because I think I can beat that score if I get an invite :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They probably both had prior commitments and was able to only put in 10-20 mins of war time total all weekend.

1 Like

Don’t under estimate these fights they were brutal. Defenses were blocking attackers constantly.

I didn’t know that’s how the game worked thanks :joy:

My point was that many assume that premiers just cut through everything. And they don’t. Things go south constantly at all levels.

1 Like

This is exactly what scopely wanted qith the introduction of 6 stars.

Thanks man. It was great to see so many positive comments in GC as well in between the battles. With some back to back to back hour long matches it was a bit tiring and stressful to be sure but I think both sides handled it very well.

What’s the point in creating this thread if you guys are in the same region and can talk there.

We like to allow everyone to observe our theatrics.

4 Likes

You seemed pretty enthralled in the situation so we posted here just for you

2 Likes

Who reads in game chat? When I’m in game I’m actually playing the game :wink: