Coining during war

War should be the ultimate test of your faction’ s strategy, teamwork and team set-up. Sadly it is becoming more and more a coin battle.

My suggestion is probably not new, but I will mention it anyway…

Can you limit the number of coin repairs to 1 maybe 2 per person per war? That way we come back to a proper strategic fight and it won’t be decided by the faction with the biggest wallet.

@kalishane

12 Likes

Haha funny post​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Strategic fighting? No such thing with infinite life lol

5 Likes

You really have to remind me when during 2 year history of wars it wasn’t coin fiesta but instead strategy, teamwork and premiere toon fiesta, cause I can’t remember. Coining even isn’t that bad now, I was in wars with 10+ coinings per single battle.

3 Likes

stop complaining about coining kid.

It isn’t nice to say thing like that, tell him to “Gиt good”

Coining is trash and ruins the game but its a massive money spinner for Scopely so they’ll never limit it. Even low ranking factions have been coining this war when they had no chance of winning. Absolute madness

2 Likes

I always like to see coining, short sighted people are my favorite people. And pulls, more the merrier.

Coordinated coin repairs, in conjunction with proper counter-attack strategies, can have a huge impact on the outcome of a battle. There’s a big difference between that, and the cowboys who immediately coin every time.

10 Likes

Call me crazy but I think there should be no coining. You go down your out for 10 min. Go down again and your done.

Never gonna happen because $ and the top factions have no problem paying to win every single match. Way to big of a cash cow for scopes. From a business standpoint I get it from a player perspective its cheap and lame in my opinion.

1 Like

Nooo, that would mean you would have to actually have a tactic, base battle on tactical advantage tower control (+30% is not improving gameplay, nor were 50% bonuses that is just lame), coordinated attacks, work on team build etc. It is better like this, towers +30% somethin, trash, coin this, buy from premiere, cash out win - all that people love. And that is why this game survives on 0.01% of players.

1 Like

Waiting 10 minutes and seeing ur faction having a hard time is also lame in my eyes.
I agree they could set a limit but not like u say.

1 Like

Well there has to be some kind of penalty for going down. If they made blitz rules the standard I would be fine with a 5 min cool down. If the battle stays an hour I don’t see 10 min being that bad of a penalty. Things are open for debate. No right or wrong answers just suggestions. We all know in the end nothing will change. Scopes is a business and the job of a business is to make money. The more people coin the more money they make. It just always seemed like a cheap tactic to me. So it’s not about who has the better def or who used a better strategy but who coined and use used the most cans. That’s how victory is decided for the most part and sadly that is not open to debate its a fact of the game.

1 Like

Coin you lose period lol. At least thats the way my faction sees it and we still enjoy the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s never going to happen. Scopely is a business, coins are their premium product.

Strategy vanished when people started to attack with 6* Ezekiel. Sorry dude

Not really, strategy is on standby. Premiere pulls + dumb coining are in.

1 Like

Our region have no coin wars. It’s easy speak to leaders of other factions and have agreements.

1 Like

never going to happen because that would take $ out of their pockets. did you just start dealing with scopely lmfao

Nice, which region? You guys seem to have your heads screwed on properly. I just raided a guy with an alert team of mainly premium toons with 4 stun guns. 3 of them were the premium $100 a go offer that was available recently. For $300 you could send a child in Africa to school for a year. What happened to peoples sense of perspective? Yes this is a fun game but they’re just pixels people!

2 Likes